✤forty six

mark got off of tiffany and opened the door

mark got off of tiffany and opened the door. his dad was standing outside his room.

"what happened?" mark asked, scratching his leg, as tiffany sat upright on the bed.

"is it fine if we go out for dinner tomorrow instead of today?" his dad asked. "you guys kinda seemed tired and something came up for me too."

"that's honestly gonna be perfectly fine." tiffany smiled. "i'm gonna skip dinner today, i'm not hungry."

"yeah, me too. i was thinking we'll go to sleep early." mark said.

"sure. i'll leave you guys to be." his dad nodded. "sleep tight."

mark and tiffany nodded, as he closed the door after his dad left. he turned back to her with a wide smile, and laid back down on top of her.

"now where were we?" he chuckled, cupping her cheek.

"didn't you just say we're gonna sleep early today?" she asked.

"oh, we are. i just wanna kiss you first." he laughed, kissing her cheek. "why, did you think we'd have a long night?"

she hit his chest, and he rolled onto his back, laughing.

"pervert." she said, turning to her side to face him.

he did the same as she watched him with a soft smile. he smiled back, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"how are you so pretty?" he whispered, propping his head up on his elbow.

she chuckled, leaning up so that she was in level with his eyes, "i love you, mark."

"i love you more." he smiled, as she kissed him.

his hand felt too weak to hold his head up, so he pushed her against her back, and hovered above her again, but didn't pull away from the kiss. he intertwined their fingers together, as they continued kissing for a few minutes.

he pulled away breathlessly, and stared down at her.

"would you mind if we don't sleep early tonight?" he asked.

she knew what he was talking about. she embarrassingly looked away.

"we don't have to do anything if you want, you know." he chuckled. "if you wanna sleep early, we can sleep earl-"

he couldn't even finish what he was saying, because she had pulled him down by the belt loops in his jeans, and he completely collapsed down on her.

"shut up." she said, before kissing him again.

"is that a yes-" he asked, pulling away for a second, but she had ready given him the answer by tugging on the hem of his hoodie.

do yall want smut in the next chapter?