✤fifty six

"so, what do you think it's gonna be papa jung?" tiffany asked jaehyun

"i really hope its a girl." jaehyun smiled. "i've always wanted a girl because can you imagine living with 2 of the most beautiful women after she grows up?"

"that was so cute." mark chuckled in the background.

"what about mama jung?" tiffany smiled at alice.

"a girl. definitely." alice nodded.

"what about you johnny hyung?" mark asked.

"a girl." johnny shook the wine glass in his hand.

"why does everyone think it's a girl?" tiffany chuckled.

"i don't know, i mean..." mark chuckled. "i think it's a boy."

"you're the only one who thinks it's a boy." she said.

"no, i think it's a boy too." jisung raised his hand.

"i think it's a boy." jaehyun's father nodded.

"a girl." jaehyun's mom nodded.

"i think it's a girl too." alice's dad said.

"no, i think it's a boy." alice's mom smiled.

tiffany went on, asking everyone what they thought the baby was. meanwhile, taeil and seulhee did the final preparations.

they had to burst the balloon to know the gender of the baby.

"okay, now i request the couple to come under this balloon." taeil called out.

everyone cheered as jaehyun held alice's hand and they went under the balloon. seulhee handed them pins to prick the balloon.

"on the count of three, you guys can prick the balloon." taeyong said.

"are you guys excited?!" tiffany yelled.

"yes!" everyone yelled back.

"oh, my god, i'm getting so nervous." alice covered her face.

"you're okay, noona!" chenle cheered on.

"on the count of three!" tiffany started.

"two! one!" everyone cheered.

jaehyun and alice pricked the balloon together and it burst, making pink sparkly pieces of paper fall out.

"it's a girl!" yuta yelled and everyone cheered.

jaehyun slapped a hand to his mouth, and hugged alice tightly.

"thank you so much." jaehyun cried into her shoulder, and she ran her fingers through his hair.

it was actually an emotional moment for everyone there. especially the members older than jaehyun.

they watched him grow up into a man, and now he's about to have his first child. time flew very fast.

tiffany felt a hand on the small of her back and she looked to see mark standing beside her, his eyes sparkling.

"i'm so happy for them." she whispered.

*

tiffany was laying down on mark's bed while mark had his head on her chest, snuggling closer to her.

"i missed you so much." he said.

"looks like you missed my boobs more." she chuckled.

he looked up at her and grinned, "can't deny that."

she laughed and smacked his ass, "idiot."

he smiled, climbing on top of her. he kissed her lips once, then her nose, and then her forehead.

slowly, he started showering her face with kisses, making her giggle, and grab his face.

he pressed his lips onto hers slowly. they kissed for a few minutes.

"i'm going to marry you someday." mark pulled away and stared into her eyes and she could tell he was serious.

"you want to marry me?" she asked, her heart racing and her face heating up.

"i know we're young, but i know what i want for the rest of my life. it's you and i've never been this sure of anything in my entire life." he cupped her face and she melted into his touch.

"well then, i can't wait to marry you, mark lee." she smiled.

he let out a breathy chuckle.

he kissed her deeply, his fingers slowly unbuttoning her blue cardigan.

"i love you so much, tiff." he kept whispering, as he made love to her for the rest of the night.

" he kept whispering, as he made love to her for the rest of the night