✤ sixty two

"the wedding is in two days

"the wedding is in two days." tiffany said, staring at alice and seolhee, who were sitting on her bed. "and i have to go for the rehearsal in an hour."

"it feels like yesterday when i was getting married." alice said. "i can't believe this is finally happening."

"me neither." seolhee smiled.

"i've watched mark grow up, tiffany. and you won't believe how proud i am to say that mark found a girl like you. and now he's getting married to you." alice said.

"aw, eonnie...i'm going to cry." tiffany pouted, as she pulled both the girls for a hug. "i can't believe it's finally happening."

"my love, are you rea- oh, i didn't know you guys were here." mark entered the room.

"yeah, we were just returning back to the hotel." seolhee said.

"well, we can drop you off on our way to the rehearsal." tiffany suggested.

"oh, yeah." alice nodded.

"let me get ready quickly." tiffany said, opening her closet.

a few minutes after changing, she came out of the washroom.

the two girls gawked at her and seolhee spoke up.

"i have an idea." she said. "you ditch mark and i ditch taeil. then we can run away and marry each other."

"that's actually a really nice idea, eonnie." tiffany nodded, smiling widely.

"i'm still here." mark playfully rolled his eyes.

soon, they left to drop alice and taeil at the hotel, and then they had the wedding rehearsal.

*

"are you nervous?" mark asked, as they sat in the car holding hands.

they were parked on the edge of a cliff, just enjoying a little spontaneous date.

"sort of." she laughed nervously. "i'm afraid i might trip and fall while walking down the aisle."

"and that'll be a story to tell our kids." he chuckled. "i think i'm gonna get emotional."