Chapter 1 - How To Escape From Hell

「The marble floor that touched her knees was cold.

But her father's eyes that stared down at her were much colder.

She really wanted to be a part of this family.

That's why Shuelina chose to beg desperately instead.

She caught his eyes with her hopeless ones.

Why can't he recognize her mother's violet eyes and his own blue eyes?

"I-I am telling the truth. That baby 18 years ago-"

"The evidence."

The emperor asked coldly.

Shuelina quietly shook her head in despair.

Evidence.

That's right, the evidence.

Shuelina wanted to find one, too.

She searched for a long time to prove that she fits in this beautiful family.

But the sky is called the sky, the sea is called the sea, and Shuelina is called Shuelina.

It was so difficult to find proof that she is the daughter of the man in front of her.

'He wants something that is clearly impossible?'

As she tried to knock on her father's heart, her own heart grew weary.

She didn't think he would ask her something so difficult.

She only wanted to prove that she has the legitimate right to love this family.

Shuelina gathered her trembling hands together.

By using the last ounce of her power, she managed to create a small light.

It is a spirit trick that can only be used by the members of the royal family.

Even though the spirit is not embodied properly, her power is clearly a spiritual force.

This power is Shuelina's only proof that she is his daughter.

But the emperor's eyes remained emotionless.

"Your power is weak."

"......"

Her small wrists trembled.

She told him so many times.

Someone is draining her powers. Someone is trying to kill her.

'You're losing your spiritual power?'

But his only response was a cold laugh as he looked at her as if she was ridiculous.

The person, who hates Shuelina and is taking her powers away, also started to take her vitality at some point.

Shuelina was dying day by day.

In the end, the little light left has also disappeared. Only a cold silence remained.

"You're not my child."

Shuelina wetted her lips, but her voice did not come out.

She looked up at him again, without crying anymore......

"Get in."

The emperor pointed at the mirror before her.

It was the mirror of the spirit. Once she enters that mirror, she will be trapped inside the spirit world, and she will never be able to go out again.

The five-colored mirror was mesmerizing, but it was similar to an execution place for Shuelina.

Shuelina, who had no energy left, slightly shook her head. Her vision was blurry, and she felt like she was suffocating.