Chapter 51

“Well, I heard about it in the orphanage. There is a place around here that finds and tells you anything you want to know.”

“Uhm? Are you referring to the information guild?”

I nodded at his question.

Saying that I heard it from the kids was a lie. They have no idea that there is a place like this.

In fact, I learned about it because of the original novel, but Wyndert wouldn’t know that.

Because the place here is close to the orphanage!

“Yes. I have a really important question.”

I said so and looked at Wyndert.

“Brother, do you know where we are?”

“Of course I know, but….”

He seemed to know roughly about the back alley of the Grand Duchy’s capital as he was the Grand Duke’s successor.

“Then, please guide me! I really want to ask them something.”

Wyndert’s expression wasn’t very good.

Maybe because he’s worried about me, a young kid, going into the back alley.

But I still had to go.

Besides, the back alley takes up only one block! In the first place, a place where you can get information and people come and go frequently couldn’t have been hidden that deep.

“Why are you going there?”

“I had a question when I was studying! I can’t ask Teacher Rima anymore.”

“You can ask me.”

I shook my head At Wyndert’s words.

“I’m here anyway!”

Wyndert looked at me with a frown on his face before nodding.

“You must stick with me. This alley is dangerous.”

I’m only trying to enter the first store at the front of the back alley……. Maybe I can remember living here?

I didn’t tell him the absurd things that I was thinking instead, I said I believe in him.

“But brother would keep me safe.”

“That’s right.”

After reading my resolute expression, Wyndert nodded while frowning slightly.

“Here it is.”

Wyndert brought me to a very plain-looking building. It was disguised as a café where people come and go so it looked very normal.

I gulped and stared at the door in front of me.

We came all the way here to change our future, but it was a bit scary because it was the first place I needed to go.

Adults will ignore us since we’re two little kids. No matter what happens, I have to deal with it!

“Are you scared? It’s alright, I will protect you. We can go back if you’re really scared.”

“N-no!”

Wyndert smiled slightly when he saw me swallowing my saliva. I shook my head and opened the door.

‘I can’t hear anything.’

Every time I went out to play, all the cafes I saw had doorbells on their doors.

However, there was no doorbell here. Probably so you can go in and out quietly.

Instead, the people inside gazed at us for a moment before turning away again.