Chapter 38

I was lying in bed, holding my doll Tutu without any strength in my grip.

When I had finally made it back to my room after getting lost, I was exhausted and it was difficult to move.

"Tutu, why does my heart become happy very suddenly and then depressed again?"

Everyone took care of me earlier, and the issues with the teacher worked out well, but I felt depressed when I was left alone.

I grabbed Tutu and shook it for answers, but, like a doll, it remained silent.

Because I often played with Tutu in front of other people, I got into this habit of asking it questions even when I was alone.

After all, it's just a doll. I threw Tutu away from me, but then hugged it again because it was a gift from my brother.

'I have to think about finding out more about the teacher.'

Why have I become so helpless? My heart was broken.

It hurts even more when I get hurt while I'm floating with happiness.

While I was closing my eyes, I suddenly sensed a presence behind me.

"Nina?"

It must be Nina, so I turned my head to see....

'That's the kid!'

It's the ghost I saw in the treasure trove!

A boy standing with an expressionless face was staring at me.

"Who are you?"

The boy tapped on his lips as if he was trying to answer my question, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I got up slowly and approached the boy.

I know I need to be on the lookout for danger, but somehow I wasn't wary.

'I won't let you get hurt.'

I felt a strange sense of familiarity. Even though he is a child I've never seen before.

I slowly approached the boy. Then I reached out to grab him. I have to hold onto him and ask who he is.

'Oh?'

However, my hand swiftly passed through the boy's body.

As if sensing my confusion, the boy whispered something to me again with no change in his expression.

As I approached and looked up at him tentitively, I could finally grasp what he was trying to say.

"Cau....tious, no, be careful."
(T/N: The first word the boy said means 'be cautious/조신, while the second one means' be careful/조심'. Shuelina mistook the 조신 with 조심 because they have the same first syllable, but different last letter in the second syllable [ㄴ/ㅁ]. They also have the same pronunciation. )

Maybe it's 'be careful'! When I realized that, the boy disappeared again.

What is it, a real ghost? I still have a headache, but what kind of ghost was it?

'What do you mean to be careful... '

In the current situation, it must be about Teacher Rima. Because that ghost didn't seem to be trying to harm me, but rather trying to help me.

'Okay, I have to find out Teacher Rima's secret and find out why I kept seeing him!'

Because of what happened before, I sat in front of the desk in my room to make a plan.

To deal with someone who might be an enemy, careful planning is essential.

First of all, let's reorganize my position at this point.