Chapter 39

She shouldn't have been caught eavesdropping. Nina stiffened for a moment, then noticed that the maid had moved in the opposite direction.

She turned right around the corner. She unexpectedly met Rima Vein.

"·······!"

Rima Vein seemed a little surprised to see Nina suddenly appearing from around the corner.

Nina looked at Rima Vein very naturally and calmly and bowed her head.

Rima Vein teaches Shuelina and Nina, Shuelina's personal maid. They already knew each other's faces.

"Hello, professor."

"... ... Did you hear, no, are you on the way to the Grand Princess?"

Rima Vein gazed at Nina for a moment to say hello. She wanted to ask her if she heard something, but Nina seemed to be impatient.

"Yes. At first glance, it seems like you were talking about the fact that the lady was angry this morning...."

"How much have you heard?"

Rima Vein's eyes sharpened.

Considering the situation, after being caught by the Grand Princess' personal maid after they were swearing at her, she became wary.

"Oh, I think I heard the word princess and pajamas on the way."

It was clear that she was wondering what Nina was thinking without changing her expression.

"Do you have classes later? I think you'd better be careful today."

"Why would I......."

"Ah·······! Then I'll be going to the Princess quickly. Because the lady hates being late."

Nina gave a brief warning to Rima Vein, and then moved quickly with an uncomfortable expression, as if she was tired of Shuelina.

"Lady········!"

I was sitting on a swing with my feet dangling, and Nina ran to my side.

"Lady, isn't it cold? Cover yourself with a blanket first. You've been out for so long in the middle of winter."

Nina spread the blanket out and covered me with a worried face.

It wasn't very cold because I was wearing a very thick coat, but she got it for me anyway, so I had to cover up with it.

I hugged the blanket and sighed for a long time.

"Young Lady. Have you been upset all day today because your pajamas were damaged?"

"I'm not upset."

"Even if your cheek is puffed up like this?"

At Nina's words, I touched my cheek. Where did it puff out? I'm fine.

"I've only been in the garden all day...... I will take the ribbon off of my pajamas and change it out with a new one."

"Ooh·······."

Nina kneeled one of her knees on the floor, leveling our eyes. She let out a dissatisfied sigh.

'I tried to hold it in.'

Thinking that I have no reason to show off and be upset, I tried hiding it.

But I guess I was more upset than I thought. My efforts turned out to be contradictory and in vain.

Somehow, I don't want to eat, and I just want to stay outside in the cool air....

"How did you know that?"