Chapter 7

“Here you go.”

Wyndert walked through the long corridor and dropped me off in front of the heavy doors.

It was a placid voice, having no idea of the complex thoughts I had.

‘It’s like a lion would pop out of these doors.’

My mouth fell open at the sight of the delicately carved doors. A heavy sound was produced even though Wyndert knocked lightly.

“It’s Wyndert, I’ve finished showing her around the mansion.”

“Come in.”

I chased Wyndert’s back.

When I walked in, I could see the heavy and dark interior of the large office.

“Oh, where’s the kid you brought?”

I heard a child’s voice in front of me.

I poked my head out and saw the grand duke and Deleign sitting on the sofa.

‘This must be the second son, Deleign.’

Wow, the grand duke’s blood must be really strong. The grand duke, Wyndert, and Deleign, look exactly the same.

Except for the slight difference in their eyes’ shape, their eye color and impression are similar.

The difference is that Deleign’s eyes are drooping and look relatively friendly.

As I stared at the three wealthy people in front of me, I realized that I haven’t greeted them formally yet.

I was so distracted earlier that I went straight to the grand duke. I must’ve looked like a very rude kid!

‘I can’t believe I made such a mistake……! I have to greet them first.’

I have to show them how mature I am. I want to stay in this luxurious house for a long time.

I bowed to the fullest.

“Wet me give you a fowma intwoduction. Hello! I’m Shueliya. I am six yeas owd, thwank you fow having me hewe! I’m vewy happy.”

(Let me give you a formal introduction. Hello! I’m Shuelina. I am six years old, thank you for having me here! I’m very happy.)

As I said hello, I bowed so much that my body was almost folded in a half.

I greeted them with my head almost on the floor to show them that I’m very respectful.

Wyndert froze in beside me.

“I think you’re going to break your back.”

I heard him mutter quietly.

I don’t care.

To appear obedient, I shouldn’t raise my body until the grand duke allows it.

“The floor is cold.”

While I was politely staring at the floor, I suddenly felt like I was flying.

At the same time, I heard the grand duke’s cold voice, my body was suddenly lifted.

“Kya!”

Surprised, I screamed and reflexively hugged whatever is in front of me.

Then, startled, I immediately took my arms back.

‘Did I just hug the grand duke’s face?’

The grand duke’s face in front of me was clear. Unlike me, who was taken by surprise, his face was blank.