Chapter 13

“Come here, let’s do your skin tonight.”

She took me and stood in front of a white door next to the bathroom.

“I brought your pajamas in the bathroom yesterday, did you see it?”

Lucy then opened the white door.

‘Wow! It’s full!’

The room was full of sparkling jewels and ribbons, lace dresses, hats to cover up enough sunlight, and cute shoes.

It’s bigger than an orphanage accommodation!

“Oh my gosh!“

I’m surprised that my jaw dropped and forgot to cover my mouth.

“Is thwis awl mwine?”
(Is this all mine?)
“Of course, Miss!”

Then the maids burst into laughter.

“Do you like it? These are the clothes we bought on our own.”

Lucy said she had no choice but to buy ready-made items that were made without the seal, and would soon call me a tailor to make me some dress.

“We’ll soon have more custom suits to match the size of the lady.“

Lucy kindly showed me the dresses one by one. Out of the dresses, daywear, nightwear, and all kinds of clothes, there is one for every kind.

“Uh… there awr sho mawny…” (Uh… There are so many…)

I wasn’t a kid for a month, was I? Of course, I’m more of a target.
The clothes that are here at this time seemed like I couldn’t wear them for a month.

‘I’ll stay in the afternoon and wear different clothes…’

I’m ecstatic, but is it possible?
It was so lavish that I was worried that the Grand Duke would go bankrupt.

‘It’s all so pretty……‘

I remember the original. I read the phrase that Azuela’s dress is worth more than one castle…

The things that are here at the moment are just as luxurious and don’t seem to be more inferior than Azuela’s.

I think I’ve bought dozens of castles, right?

“It was all the Grand Duke’s instructions. He said he needed to be as fully prepared as he was to go into the Imperial Palace.”

Lucy said as she smiled at me.

“My God, the Grand Duke instructed you?“

“You look like a lady! I can’t wait to see you.“

At Lucy’s words, the maids who were standing behind me screamed and jumped. Then everyone began to say how great I was, having melted away the unfeeling air. But I didn’t think it was important for me to be great.

‘This room is more expensive than my ransom!’

Be prepared to answer lots of questions when entering the Imperial Palace. If possible, even if I become a maid, I will stick to this house and live for one thousand, no ten thousand years.

In addition, I have a strange affection for the friendly Grand Duke and the children…

“To be frank, the Master… He’s not that gentle towards the Young Master.”

“But it’s very strange… that you would take your things with you.”

All of them were screaming, but I was feeling a little bad.