Chapter 29

“Shushu!”

“Did you sleep well, Shushu?”

Wyndert and Deleign were sitting in the dining room.

“Big brothers.”

I was excited to see them, so I rushed over to them.

“Isn‘t it okay to stop looking so down now?”

Wyndert’s smiling expression quickly evaporated and was replaced with an unpleasant stare as he spoke to the Grand Duke

The Grand Duke ignored him and called Edgar over with a glance, as if he had nothing to do with the conversation.

“Yes, milord.”

“Move it.”

It was the baby chair that I used, given by the Grand Duke.

My dedicated chair was made only for me who can’t reach the table. With its rounded corners, there was much less of a risk of injury.

Edgar moved the chair as per the Grand Duke’s order.

“This is unfair!”

Deleign, watching the chair being moved, shouted sharply.

My new seat was next to the Grand Duke. It was a seat that was too close to his side.

“Noisy.”

The Grand Duke said coldly to Deleign, who protested, striking as if intending to break a plate with a fork.

“Del.”

Wyndert, sitting next to him, stretched out and blocked Deleign’s fork.

Deleign, who was trying to protest, looked at his brother’s firm expression and closed his mouth.

Deleign’s dissatisfied face became more relaxed when Wyndert sighed at the Grand Duke.

“Last night was unfair.”

He pointed out that it wasn’t polite to stick together like we had last night, and the Grand Duke laughed.

“Last night? Isn’t that what you really want to do?”

“That’s… you’re right.”

Wyndert looked at me with flaming eyes. The same was true for Deleign seated next to him.

“Then look around, Shushu. Where do you want to sit?”

“She wants to sit next to me.”

“Of course next to me!”

Uh… It’s good that they’re excited to be around me, but at this rate…?

I pouted my lips as I watched the overreacting trio.

“I want to drink strawberry juice quickly.”

“Oh my, young lady. Wait a minute, I’ll get you a straw.”

I didn’t know how to answer, so I decided to ignore them.

I turned my head cutely and begged Lucy for strawberry juice.

Lucy poured out some strawberry juice that was as red as a ruby.

Wow. I closed my eyes, sipping the sweet juice.

“… This is very delicious.”

“Would you like for me to pour some milk for you so you can drink that too?”

“Eat this first!”

The trio, who was ignored, immediately began to take a different direction.

I stared far and wide at the food piled up on my plate.