Questions To Ask When A Season Is About To End

After you've left a season and now moving to a new one. I highly encourage you to ask yourself some questions. Sometimes we jump from season to season without reflecting and meditating on the previous season. God often equips us and prepares us for things in previous seasons and when we pay attention to the messages we have learned.

What did the previous season teach me?
Where is my relationship with God right now?
How am I now compared to the beginning of my previous season?
How did I overcome hardships?
What did the Lord teach me during this time?
What is God saying about this new season?
How have I progressed in my relationship with God?
Have I been faithful with everything God has trusted me with?
How can I encourage someone with the season I've been in?
How has God blessed me?

Also when you're about to begin a new season or if you're in a season, I would encourage you to even take a moment to fast. This can be from food anything you can find to be a distraction to your focusing on Christ. Take time to ask God what He wants to do in this season. What is His will for this season? What does He want you to learn in this season? What can you grow into maturity in this season? How can you serve Him in this season? How can you improve on this season? What can you be faithful to steward over in this season? What are some things that Lord, you have given me that I can take care of?

I want you to after reading this post, take time to pray to God and ask God these questions. Often girls can ask how they'll know God's voice or God's reply.

God speaks in many ways. He primarily speaks through His word which is why we read the word of God. He speaks through His still small voice. He speaks through an inner knowing and conviction. He speaks through others' words. He speaks through other people's writing, music, poetry etc, He speaks through nature, and He speaks through the authority over our lives such as leaders and our parents. He can speak through prophetic words from people but know that God always speaks.

Trust that when you ask God these questions He will reveal it to you but it's up to you to have that desire and perseverance in prayer so you receive an answer, to be attentive, open your heart and pay attention. God might not answer how you would imagine, He could speak to you in an unexpected channel but that is what makes fasting so powerful. It's where you are free from the desires of the flesh so you can be in tune with the Spirit and better hear what God has to say without distractions.

-etty