Don't listen to the condemnation of the enemy

Don't listen to the condemnation of the enemy. The voice that reminds you of your past sins, that condemn you, that voice that taunts you and torments your conscience. When you confessed your sin, repented and decided to walk away from sin then you were forgiven. You're a new creation. You're free and you're redeemed.

Most importantly God did, does and will always Love you. When you Humble yourself to repent He hears you and He forgives you. You might stumble but get back up with God and continue running your race sis!

The enemy will always whisper to us, describing every reason why God possibly can not love us.

Our own conscience can bombard us reflecting on previous mistakes and regrets.

But sis, God's word remains the same. Unlike your crazy thoughts and the spiritual attacks. I pray over you that God's peace will flood your mind and heart. That this flood will drown the voice of the enemy and suffocate what is tormenting you. I pray God's fire will come over you, that He will mightly consume everything that is not of Him and consume every voice that does not confess His holy name. I pray over you sis that you won't just read this prayer but make it your own prayer that God will guard your mind. That God will say, peace be still over your thoughts and remind you that you're forgiven, you're redeemed and a new creation in Him.

I also encourage you to use the scriptures below as a sword against the attacks and the anxiety. When you pray, use these verses and declare them over your life. Pray for the consuming fire of God, His presence and His peace.

Matthew 10:7-8
ESV
7 And proclaim as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'

1 John 1:9
ESV
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 1:7
ESV

7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

-etty