Comparison

Comparison?

Comparison is not real. It tricks you into thinking that the life God has given you now and who He has created you to be compared to someone else is less valuable.

To beat comparison it takes gratitude. When you realise that you are not lacking in anything when you are in Christ and are confident in your identity in Him, you will see that you hold a lot more value.

This world has trends. We might see something as beautiful and the next day criticize it. We might say this is how you should be and then change our minds. When we compare our beauty to others even fellow sisters in Christ think that they are prettier and better than us. We lose sight of why we are here.

Beauty is fading. This world made up of beauty standards. God never said "This is beautiful and this isn't"

We, humans, did that. We ruin ourselves because of sin.

God calls us to glorify Him with our lives. To be salt, light, and to be different.

Comparing yourself will lead you to doubt who God has made you be. Comparison tricks you into thinking someone's life is more valuable or much easier than yours when it might not be.

Gratitude helps you focus on what God is doing in YOUR LIFE. He is doing so many good things daily but comparison stops us from sitting and realising that

If you're struggling with comparison I want you today to just stop, pause and go before God in prayer just thanking Him for all you have. Thank Him. Be specific, and list specifically whatyou'rer grateful for.

Comment below the gifts, talents, and things about you that you're grateful to have, and don't forget to tell God how grateful you are for them.

Daily God sees how we compare ourselves. Let's let God see how grateful we are!

-etty