Let GOD Become YOUR EVERYTHING

God will make Himself your everything so you don't need to depend on anything but Him alone.

God is your peace so you won't run to anything else when in danger but He will be Jehovah Shammah. God provides for you so you won't go to anything else to get things but go to your God, Jehovah-Jireh. God directs and instructs you on the way you should go (Psalm 32:8) so you won't go to anything else for direction but depend on Him. No new age practice or form of direction will guide you but Jehovah-Rohi (Psalm 23). God protected you during the dangers of life and so He is your Jehovah-Nissi the one who fights for you and gives you victory. God was your refuge, rock and comfort amid heartbreak, so you won't go to anything else. No food, no amount of entertainment or human being can be your comfort, rock and satisfaction because God has revealed Himself to be that for you.

It's in these times when we feel the most alone, the most plagued, the most attacked etc that our dependency on God increases. When we feel we have all we need, we won't see the value of God in our lives and that's how many people often forget about God. When God becomes your everything, you'll realise how truly weak and in need of Him you are.

God has remained my everything. I can remember the days when my worth, value and joy was connected to people. That was the mistake, my true satisfaction can't come from man but God alone. When I have that security in my identity in Christ then I can love others truly knowing already I'm loved. That I can trust God will provide for me, He listens to me, He delivers me. A message I often got from God that would confirm itself was Him reminding me that there are things I want help with that I'm able to do if I just start clinging and calling on God. That God will show up even if no one does. God hears even if no one understands. He'll heal even when it seems far from it.

Because He's my everything. He was my everything. He is my everything and He'll continue to be my everything. The breath in my lungs, the joy in my soul and all.

With every season of life, God has revealed Himself as your everything and He will continue to be your everything because nothing else can be the Great I AM.

There's something so powerful but the name God revealed about Himself (Exodus 3:14). God is I Am. He Is. God isn't limited. He is unlimited. His your peace. His your Lord. He's your God. His your hope. His your peace. He's your strength.

So I want to encourage someone today. If you're in a messy situation, feel often misunderstood, lonely etc make God your everything. Sometimes God allows us to be in these seasons to strip us. He removes that layer of people-pleasing. He consumes that layer of Insecurity. That layer of seeking fulfilment in others to a heart that depends on Him. He removes layers of selfishness. He removes layers of lust.

He begins this powerful work in those seasons to make you more and more like Him. When you feel you're losing, you can be gaining. When your die to yourself bad your flesh, in the place of these bad fruits are growing the fruits of the spirits that are so worth it at the end.

I want you today to know that whatever you're in need of , make Lord over your every need. He is your hope. He is your victory. He is your healing. Don't forget you have this Great I AM with you. Don't forget you have the grace to go before Him right now and pray to the creator of the universe. Don't forget you have the King of Kings. Don't forget you're speaking to Christ. Don't forget He hears you. Don't forget His yours.

Your God. Your Father. Your Everything.

-etty