Give It To God And Surrender

Give your burdens to God. Sis, it's too much for you. You can't handle it. You stress, worry and cry over it. You're anxious about things you can't control. When we you realise you're not alone and your heavenly Father desires for you to place your burdens in His loving arms. Whether you feel tired, drained or anxious. Remember this truth that Jesus gave us.

Matthew 11:28-30
ESV
28 Come to me, all who labour and are heavily laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Also, remember to surrender everything to God. We can't control tomorrow, in fact, we can't guarantee we have a tomorrow to see but we have a God who is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. He knows tomorrow and isn't limited by time like us. His ways are higher than ours. His is without any limits and all mighty. Surrender your studies, surrender your desires, surrender your relationships and careers.

And boldly, let our prayers say "Lord, not my will but may your will prevail and may everything be for your glory, not mine."

1 Corinthians 10:31-33
ESV
31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offence to Jews or to Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved.

-etty