Just a reminder

I'm writing this on a Sunday. This Sunday isn't an ordinary Sunday because this time next week I'm going to be writing a tricky exam. I actually can't believe that I was talking about school work on a Sunday. Not really important information but I'm overwhelmed.

Everyone is panicking. I was panicking before I realized something. All everyone can talk about is how there's so much work to do and people are studying overnight on staircases and waking up at six am so they'll find space in the library. But in the middle of all this I'm trying to relax.

If there's one thing you should never forget... No matter what happens, through the highs and the lows, even when everything is falling apart... Remember that you're never alone. Never.

Even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for thou art with me
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

I've been in really lonely corners. Ive been through tough and stressful times when I panicked and flipped and I thought it was all going to fall apart. But here I am, I'm fine.

And I'm not saying this to boast. Even while I'm typing, I'm still trying to muster up the strength to study and cook later. But what I'm trying to remember at all times is that I don't have to work till I drop. Because I'm not alone. I never was and never will be.

You arent alone either. The same God who watches me is the very same God who watches you. He loves us all as of there was only one of us. I mean that he loves you as if you were his only child. There is absolutely nothing you can do to separate yourself from God and his love. He's everywhere.

It's easier said than done. In fact I still struggle with it. But you have to trust God and remember that he's got your back through everything.

You can even look at the bible. He was with Job through all his pain. He was with Moses and the Israelites through thick and thin. He was with David through all his wars and conquests. Just as he was with all of them. He's also with you.

Life is stressful sometimes. You can be sad, alone, stressed on the inside and out or even all of the above. But through it all God is with you. You can always, always lean on him. Pour out your heart to him. It might seem like nothing is happening at first but be patient and observant. He's always right on time

You don't have to rip yourself apart. You don't have to work till you get sick. He's always with you, to give you wisdom, to give you comfort and remind you that you're always love.
Jesus says in Matthew 11:28

Come to me all who are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

You will never be alone because you have Jesus ♥️ and he loves you more than you'll ever know.

- Anne :)
Truewriter2020