No One Can Live Your Walk With God

No one can live our relationship with God for us. We need to be actively pursuing Jesus ourselves personally. We shouldn't rely on Bible commentaries, podcasts or sermons to be our relationship with God alone but should seek to read the word, pray, meditate on scripture and understand scripture on our own first. These resources, encouragement, teachings and advice isn't wrong but when we rely on these and neglect our quiet time, prayer time etc then we are neglecting the most important part. We are forgetting to spend time with our First love and relying on other people's walks. We shouldn't rely on what other people are learning from their walk alone but we should also seek to grow in our walk with God.

If any of you are struggling with sin. Repent, turn back to the Lord, change your ways. We shouldn't have a mindset of sin now and repent later. We shouldn't live in disobedience, lies,  gossip and slander. If you're procrastinating, remember sis that time is precious and we should know how to use it right. There are times to rest, times to have fun but also times to do things that add benefit to your life and the lives of others. If you're dealing with sin, whatever it is know that it might give temporary protection and satisfaction but it has eternal consequences that aren't worth it.

-etty

❤️