Time to Refuse some LIES

Time To Refuse Some LIES

🔪🔪🔪⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️🗡️🗡️🗡️

Ephesians 6:17-18
ESV
17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 

Ezekiel 21:14
NKJV
14 “You therefore, son of man, prophesy,
And strike your hands together.
The third time let the sword do double damage.
It is the sword that slays,
The sword that slays the great men,
That enters their private chambers.

Clapping hands throughout the Bible symbolises many things and one of them is a gesture to show strong emotion ( Numbers 24:10, Ezekiel 6:11, 22:13, 21:17 etc)

In the new testament when we wear the full amour of God, we are told to have the sword which is the word of God.

These are spiritual. The word of God is the sword in which we carry and symbolically we use it to cut the lies, deceptions and attacks of the enemy. To break stronghold, chains, bondages and whatever is remaining within us or around us that is not of the will of God.

So today I want you to make a powerful gesture. Have some scriptures, prayer points that are personal to you. For those who want some Bible verses to use for the fast, if you haven't asked already, pm us and we'll send you some. You know your battles. You know what lies are attacking your mind, what sin seems to be overcoming you and what strongholds you have. Begin to imagine a sword in your hand or imagine your hand as a mighty sword and declare with faith that whatever is contrary to God's word, declares God's word before it and use your hand to show that you're breaking that lie. Breaking that chain and refusing it.

Clap your hand and say No. Cut the lie and say no and what you're doing physically might seem silly but spiritual I imagine the mighty sword and with truth, with the power of the tongue that brings life and with the power rod Jesus the Word himself I imagine that stronghold to be breaking, cracking and being destroyed and as you do this you're beginning to walk in faith. Trusting that whatever you feel is holding to bound is now being defeated that whatever demons you're facing are feeling because you hold a sword of fire and every knee shall bow and confess Jesus is Lord and if Jesus is the Word and is God, then so every chain shall bring as we use our sword.

Another power verse I'll like to add is to also Luke 10:19

Sometimes I begin to trample my feet and imagine every attack, agenda and trap of the enemy underneath the power of the name of Jesus.

Let's rebuke, trample and cut every attack we are facing coming from the enemy.

-etty