🖤💖PTSD -Jungwon

Request By: Jaeminsidehoe

TW: PTSD, PANIC ATTACKS, PAST ABUSE,

Jungwon is usually a very cheerful boy. Him being only 16 makes his child-like innocence truly shine through even though he has a very adult-like job. He is almost always smiling especially around his members. This week however, had a very different vibe.

Everyone was super stressed out because something had happened with their files, and they lost three of their tracks for their upcoming album. This meant that after months of hard grueling work, the young members of Enhypen had to completely re-do their recordings and dance practices.

Jungwon, despite being stressed out himself, tried to keep a positive attitude, especially being the leader.

They were at their first practice for the recording, and everyone was pretty tense.

Jake slipped up on one piece of the choreo and Heeseung scolded him quickly. Jake looked down embarrassed and apologized. Heeseung groaned as he re-started the track so they could go from the top.

They started again but this time, Sunoo tripped on his shoelace and fell into Ni-ki.

Heeseung growled angrily under his breath as he paused the track and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Are you guys serious right now?" Heeseung scolded.

"I'm...I'm sorry hyung... I didn't know my shoelaces became undone..." Sunoo bowed his head.

"Ugh, just get it together! We have two days to re-record everything before it's released!" Heeseung was obviously stressed out about the comeback, but he certainly didn't need to be this harsh on the younger members.

Jungwon stepped up and placed his hand on Heeseung's shoulder.

"Hyung, calm down. They aren't messing up on purpose, right? It's okay, we still have all day to finish it." Jungwon gave him a wide smile, his squishy cheeks on full display as he tried to encourage the older.

Heeseung however, was not in the mood for encouragement. He grabbed Jungwon's hand and threw it off of him aggressively.

"Ugh none of you are listening! Especially you Jungwon!! "heeseung's tone was very low and angry. He stepped towards Jungwon and that's when the others sprang into action.

"Woah woah hey Heeseung! Don't talk to him like that! Sunghoon yelled as he stepped closer to them.

Jungwon began to tremble slightly not liking the way heeseung's voice sounded. His heartbeat elevated as he tried to back away from his angry hyung.

"Shut up Sunghoon!" he growled before turning back to the younger.

"I'm sick of you trying to make this whole situation okay Jungwon. We lost months of work and you think we can just fix it like that?!" he was inching closer to Jungwon, and jay saw jungwon's pale face and trembling fingers.

"Hey, Heeseung lay off man." Jay warned as he kept his eyes on Jungwon.

"Tell me how we are supposed to re-record three songs and dance practices in two days Jungwon!" now Jungwon was backed against the wall, Heeseung inches from his face as he felt heeseung's angry hot breath on his face.

This situation was all too familiar to him. He closed his eyes and all he saw was his father, his angry glare, his messy scraggily hair, his un-done button up, a belt held tightly in his hand.