🏳️‍🌈💖Not For Boys - Sunoo

Request by: SKZStayForever1

I really hope you enjoy this! i had a blast writing this one it's not like anything i've written before and i loved it!

Hope this is what you wanted! thank you for requesting!!

Sunoo was acting super weird for the past week and the members were definitely noticing especially Ni-ki.

It was their free weekend and most of the members were hanging out in the living room or the kitchen chatting amongst themselves or relaxing. Ni-ki was next to Sunoo on the couch and watched as Sunoo kept eying his cell phone closely. Ni-Ki raised his eyebrow as he saw the olders leg bounce anxiously as he kept checking the phone.

"Hey hyung? Are you doing, okay?"

Sunoo snapped his head to the side to look at ni-ki, hiding his phone from the maknae quickly.

"Huh? I'm fine riki why?" his voice was shaky as if he was nervous.

"I don't know you seem... anxious." Ni-ki said looking at the older.

"Oh? Well, I'm okay, don't worry riki." He smiled ruffling ni-ki's hair.

Ni-ki didn't but sunoo's story for a second. He checked his phone six more times before he suddenly got off the couch and went to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Ni-ki asked turning around on the couch.

"Oh, to uh, get the mail." Sunoo said confidently.

"Oh, okay then." Ni-ki said sinking back into his seat.

Sunoo left the dorm and ran down the stairs to the front of the building. He spotted a package sitting on the front steps and he rushed out quickly to grab it. He hid the box in his jacket before re-entering the dorm and closing the door.

"Anything important Sunoo?" Heeseung said from the recliner as he flipped through TV channels.

"Nope, just stuff for the manager." Sunoo said struggling to keep the box in his jacket.

Ni-ki noticed he was hiding something but didn't say anything.

"Well, I need to do some work in my room, I'll be back later." Sunoo suddenly said as he rushed off down the hall and closed his bedroom door.

Ni-ki gave Heeseung a look.

"Does he seem weird to you hyung?" ni-ki asked looking at the eldest.

"he's always weird ni-ki." Heeseung laughed as he finally settled on a drama to watch.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes sinking back into his chair.

Ni-ki decided to brush it off and focus on the TV but he had this annoying pestering urge to go find out what the older was doing. He fought with himself for a good ten minutes before he stood up.

"Where are you going ni-ki?" Heeseung eyed him sensing the youngers nosiness.

"I'm just gonna go check on him, okay? He seemed anxious I wanna make sure he's okay." Ni-ki stated as he began to walk towards sunoo's room.

Heeseung shrugged before turning his attention back to the t.v.

Niki walked up to sunoo's door and opened it without knocking as he's usually welcome to enter whenever he wants.

When he entered the room, he froze at the sight in front of him, the door slowly swinging closed creating an awkward squeak that filled the silent room.