🩹🖤💖Scare Prank - Sunoo

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

Warning: blood

Is this really necessary? Why can't we just stay home and practice?" jay complained as they stepped out of the van.

"Oh come on jay, it'll be fine, it's just to get some publicity on other platforms." Heeseung explained calmly.

Jay groaned but nodded as they entered the building.

"Welcome guys, what you will be doing is very simple. You will be in separate rooms, and we will show a preview of the music video you just filmed. The point of this is to show genuine reactions without the influence of your managers or staff." The man said as he led them to the room.

"Thank you for having us, we are excited to work with you." Jungwon smiled politely as they entered the room.

They had one camera man with them, and the building was full of their own camera men as well.

"Right this way, we will begin with jake so you all can wait in the green room." the man said as he led jake over to a door on the other side of the room.

"Just go in there and have seat jake-Shi."

Jake smiled and waved to other members before entering the small windowless room. jake sat down in a comfy chair, a smooth glass table sitting in front of him, a bottle of water sitting on top of it. Jake took a seat noticing a few cameras placed around the room.

He smiled and waved at the camera in front of him as the tv screen lit up showing their newest music video.

Jake smiled watching the video admiring how they all looked and sounded.

Outside the room, the man who invited turned to his personal camera and snickered.

"Hello engenes! So today we have the members of enhypen doing a music video reaction, to them this is just a normal reaction video but actually, we're doing a scare prank on them! So the plan is to take each of the members and put them in the room. the music video will play for fifteen seconds and then the screen will go static, and the lights will go out. After a minute, our scare actor will come out from behind them and grab their arm."

The man giggled to the camera as he watched his monitor to see jake.

Jake was sitting watching the screen and occasionally making comments about the video to the camera. As promised, fifteen seconds in, the screen suddenly glitched and then went static.

Jake looked surprised and looked at the screen and then around him.

"Um, the TV seems to be having some issues." Jake said staying seated. Then the lights went out making jake gasp in shock.

"What!? Woah, okay hello? The power went out! Is somebody there?" jake was fairly calm as he called out to the staff thinking it was just an electrical problem.

Suddenly, jake felt a presence behind him. he slowly turned his head and felt breath on his neck. His heart stopped for a second as he tried to get away, he felt a large hand wrap around his bicep and grab him. he screamed and ran to the door shaking the handle aggressively until the door opened. He rushed out into the bright hallway and saw the man with his camera crew waiting there to tell him it was a prank.

Once jake realized it was a prank, he relaxed and laughed along feeling embarrassed for freaking out. The man apologized for scaring him and led him to another room where he would watch them prank his members. He giggled excitedly as he slipped the earpiece in his ear and watched the monitor watching as they brought Jay into the room.