💖Acrophobia - Heeseung

Request by: hooni_starz

Acrophobia- fear of heights

"this is gonna be so cool! You can see all of Seoul from up there!!" ni-ki squealed as they drove down the street.

"I know! Did you see the monsta x video they filmed on it? It looked sick!" jake said equally as excited.

"I don't think I've ever been that high up before, this is gonna be so frickin cool." Jay said.

All the members were currently on their way to their filming location for their latest MV. They were filming on the famous helipad that has been used by tons of groups in the past.

The boys were over the moon about the idea, well, most of them.

Heeseung was in the back of the van, his leg bouncing up and down rapidly as he squeezed his hands together. His eyes were squeezed shut as he silently took deep breaths hoping to calm himself down.

He had a secret that he had never shared with his members and now he was regretting it deeply.

Heeseung had Acrophobia, the fear of heights. It wasn't as bad as it could be, he could go on rollercoasters and stuff just fine, but the building the helipad was on was far too high for him.

They pulled up to the building and began filing out of the van giddy with excitement.

They walked into the building and entered the elevator, their filming crew and director already up on the roof set up for the filming.

Heeseung was cracking his knuckles nervously as he stood in the corner of the elevator breathing deeply trying to tell himself that his fear was irrational, and nothing would happen to him.

He had managed to calm himself down a little until the minute they stepped out onto the roof.

He was hit with a cool breeze, the city lights all around him, the reality of how high off the ground he was settling in.

His legs went shaky, and he grabbed onto the nearest person to stabilize himself.

"hyung? You okay?" it was sunghoon. He helped the older stand up properly.

"oh..yeah...yeah sorry I just tripped..." his voice was shaky, his hands shaking, his legs wobbly.

"okay, well let's head out to our spots." Sunghoon said as he walked out to the big painted H on the roof.

Heeseung felt like he was cemented to the floor. he couldn't get himself to move at first his brain sending blaring alarms through his body telling him this was too dangerous.

"hyung! Come on we gotta start filming!" ni-ki called.

Heeseung took a breath and slowly began inching closer to the boys trying his hardest to not look at his surroundings.

The wind was blowing hard the city sounds distant beneath them.

He managed to make it to the H his eyes still squeezed shut as he tried to get his legs to stop shaking.

"okay guys, go big or go home choreo all the way through, let's try to get it in one take so we don't lose too much light okay?" the director called out.

Heeseung didn't wanna move, he couldn't bare the thought of seeing the surroundings, the horizon of the sky so close, the height of the building settling in even deeper.

"hyung, your spot is over there remember?" jake whispered pointing to the far-left side of the group.

Heeseung felt his chest go tight, he didn't wanna get any closer to the edge than he was, his breathing picked up, his heart beating rapidly in his chest.