🖤💖Germaphobe- Sunoo ft. Seokjin

Request by praslinF

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted! hope you enjoy regardless!

"we are so sorry guys, we promise to take extra precautions in the future, if any of you start to show more symptoms please contact us right away."

Heeseung finished his phone call with his manager and hung up the phone.

Six members of enhypen were now being quarantined as they were all diagnosed with a-symptomatic covid 19. Most of them had no symptoms and were already past the contagious stages of the virus but they still were a little anxious.

They all had to stay in. rooms and wear their masks in the home especially since one of them was negative.

Sunoo was tested negative and was the only one who didn't have the virus. Normally he would be happy to be there to take care of the members except for one thing, he was a germaphobe.

Sunoo was terrified of sickness and disease. He hated being around anyone who was sick or could possibly get him sick, it caused a panicky anxiety to wash over him.

"okay, sunghoon take ni-ki into your room so he's not alone okay? I'll make sure everyone is comfortable and doing alright." Heeseung said.

Sunghoon nodded and rushed off to help ni-ki get settled into his room preparing for quarantine.

"I'm gonna check on sunoo really quick." With that, Heeseung secured his mask and walked over to sunoo room.

He knocked and stepped in slowly finding sunoo curled up in his bed, the room smelt strongly of hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray.

"hey sunoo-ah? You okay?"

Sunoo flinched and covered his face as he spotted Heeseung.

"stop right there!" he squealed in fear.

Heeseung stopped and sighed sadly.

"sunoo, it's okay I just wanted to check on you."

"just...just please go away hyung..." sunoo said shakily.

"okay sunoo-ah, I'll be in my room then." Heeseung said before he slowly closed the door.

Once he was gone sunoo secured his mask and pulled on a pair of latex gloves before he ran over and disinfected the doorknob.

He quickly returned his supplies and sanitized his hands once again.

He stayed in his own room away from the others for most of the day until his stomach growling alerted him to eat something.

He secured his mask and left his room walking into the empty kitchen.

While he was boiling water, he heard some noise coming from the hallway.

He turned his head and saw ni-ki slowly walking out of the hall. His skin was pale, and he moved slowly.

Sunoo panicked slightly seeing the sick boy enter the area.

Ni-ki suddenly started coughing in his mask, it sounded wet and painful. Ni-ki held his chest as his coughing fit continued.

Sunoo's heart stopped. He dropped his stirring spoon on the counter and turned quickly to face ni-ki.

"h...hyung..." ni-ki choked.

Sunoo swiftly backed away as ni-ki got closer, his coughing continuing.

"ni-ki get away from me!" sunoo squealed.

Tears filled ni-ki's eyes as he tried to suck in a breath as his coughing was never-ending.