🩹💖Sick - Sunghoon

Request by:HurulAin718

Warning: vomit

Sunghoon woke up feeling absolutely awful. Every inch of his body ached, and his head felt like it was going to explode. He instantly knew he was sick as he felt the cold sweats and feverish chills overtake him and he sighed frustrated.

Today was the worst day for him to get sick. They had a performance today, a performance with a big crowd and tons of other artists.

He forced himself out of bed feeling dizzy and weak immediately as he sat up. He blinked the dizziness away hoping that it would calm before he had to go on stage.

He thought about telling the others but decided against it. He didn't want to ruin their chance to perform at such a big show and he really didn't want to disappoint the engenes who were coming out to see them.

He waited until his dizzy spell passed before getting dressed and going out to meet the others.

"hey hoonie! Are you excited for the show!?" jake squealed seemingly very excited.

He plastered on a smile and nodded.

"yeah! I can't wait!"

Jake smiled before continuing to tie his shoes.

"okay boys, the van will be here in fifteen. It will take two hours to get to the venue so don't leave anything here because we can't turn around." Heeseung said.

They nodded continuing to pull on their shoes and coats.

Sunghoon internally groaned at the thought of sitting in a car for two hours. He wasn't sure how well that would go.

Soon enough, the van arrived, and they all piled into it to set off on the two-hour drive.

Sunghoon sat in the very back next to jake hoping he could just sleep the whole way.

They had been on the road for around an hour and sunghoon felt even worse than before, his stomach was churning, his head was pounding, and he was so weak he could barely hold his own head up.

He leaned his head against the window trying desperately to ease his angry insides.

After another fifteen minutes he was really feeling nauseous, the bumpy road causing utter turmoil on his stomach. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat; his hand pressed to his stomach as he took slow deep breaths.

He wasn't sure if he could make it all the way to the venue and the last thing, he wanted was to get sick in the car.

As if someone was answering his prayers, ni-ki suddenly called out.

"hyunggggg, I need to pee!" he whined squirming around in his seat.

"ugh ni-ki I told you to go before we left." Heeseung said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I know! But I didn't have to go at home, please hyung it's an emergency!" he begged, sunoo and jake laughing at him.

"aish, hyung please pull into that gas station at the next exit." Heeseung said to the driver beside him.

Ni-ki sighed in relief and sunghoon relaxed slightly knowing he'd get a break from the car.

They pulled into the gas station and ni-ki ran into the bathroom while the others got out to stretch their legs.

Sunghoon slowly stepped out of the van, his dizziness returning as soon as he stood.

He closed his eyes and braced his hand on the van.