🖤💖Sensory Overload- Heeseung

Request by: J-hopurmom

TRIGGER WARNING: Sensory Overload, Anxiety, Panic Attacks

Disclaimer: I'm quite un-educated on this topic so if there are inaccuracies i sincerely apologize and I mean no harmful intentions by it !

"not to be dramatic or anything but I'm so nervous about this award show I might throw up." Jake said his leg bouncing in his seat as they pulled up to the venue.

The other chuckled at jakes dramatics.

"it's gonna be great guys, we've been nominated for five awards! This is one of the biggest accomplishments of our career." Jungwon said.

"I can't even believe it, five awards...that's insane." Heeseung said.

"and did you see how big the trophies are!? They're bigger than jungwon!" ni-ki squealed making them all laugh.

"ni-ki I'm pretty sure most things are bigger than jungwon." Jay teased earning a slap from the leader.

"ha-ha you guys are so funny. You better hope I don't make you clean the practice room for the next month." He threatened which only made them laugh harder.

"alright, alright, let's go in already!" sunghoon said excited as they jumped out of the van.

Instantly they were bombarded with paparazzi, there must have been a hundred if not more people with cameras. Their manager was trying to get them through the crowd of people ignoring the bright flashes from their cameras and the muddled voices that were blending together.

Heeseung was oddly uncomfortable by all the noise and the flashes of the cameras were distracting, making him flinch every time he saw one.

Jay noticed heeseung struggling so he gently took his arm and led him through the people and into the building.

The boys were in awe, gawking at the sheer size of the venue. Everything looked expensive, the furniture, the artwork on the walls, the crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, even the crown molding lining the walls and ceilings was fancy.

It felt so surreal to be invited to this event as the members of enhypen were still very young.

They greeted people as they entered, the entire place bustling with people and reporters and camera crews.

It was loud, a lot of people talking, a lot of people moving around, an almost claustrophobic feeling despite the room being enormous.

Heeseung had that weird feeling again, like a tightness in his chest, similar to the feeling of going on a run when it's really cold out. A tight soreness in your lungs making every breath painful and difficult.

Heeseung felt people brushing up against him, he heard hundreds of voices. He glanced around seeing too much, there was so much in this room it was overwhelming.

He put his hand over his heart as it was beating alarmingly fast.

He was trying to focus on following the members but at some point found himself getting distracted again, more flashes from cameras catching his eye. He frantically searched around the room looking for something his eyes could settle on but he felt like he was in a rocky ocean, water sloshing all around him, a swirling movement pulling him further down until he couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything but muffled voices.

He felt his breaths getting shallow, almost like hyperventilating and he was just standing there.

He frantically searched around for the boys only now just realizing that they had been separated.