🩹💖Please Believe Me- Heeseung

Request by: 1010349k

warning: vomit

It was very early in the morning, too early for any of the guys to be awake.

Heeseung peeled his eyes open even though it felt like they were glued shut. He groaned as he shifted his body, his limbs aching as he moved.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat up, his chest felt tight and congested.

He felt a wave of dizziness occur as soon as he sat up causing him to hold his head with his hand and squeeze his eyes shut.

"aish why do I feel so terrible?" he whispered out loud to himself before he tiredly got out of his bed and walked towards the bathroom.

He shakily held himself up on the sink taking some deep breaths as his legs shook. He turned on the faucet and splashed some water on his face, his warm skin burning under the cool water.

He stood there for a few minutes swaying back and forth, his body rejecting him even more with every minute that passed.

His stomach gurgled loudly, a whole new level of discomfort assaulting him. He placed a flat palm on his stomach and rubbed it trying to ease the angry organ.

He could feel nausea settle in the back of his throat. A tight, sour feeling creeping up on him.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward taking deep breaths through his nose willing himself not to get sick.

He was so confused. He had felt fine all day the previous day and he hadn't eaten anything odd as far as he knew.

Despite his attempts to force his body to calm down he let out a harsh cough which only forced his stomach up his throat even more.

At this point he knew he would throw up, he really didn't want to, but there was no reversing it now.

He slowly crawled to the floor in front of the toilet and opened the lid, the sight of the bowl making his body feel sicker.

He propped himself up on his knees and leaned over the bowl feeling extremely nauseous.

Within a few minutes, he was gagging and brought up a wave of sick into the bowl.

He clutched the sides of the toilet for dear life as he puked, feeling absolutely terrible the entire time.

Once he had finished, he flushed the toilet and forced himself to his feet. He rinsed his mouth in the sink before trudging back to his room.

He sunk into his mattress and went back to sleep, his body feeling weak and heavy.

A few hours later he was jolted awake by a very loud Nishimura riki who was jumping on his bed.

"hyunggggg!!! Hyung get up!" he squealed.

Heeseung's head pounded as ni-ki's voice invaded his ears.

"riki...please...please lower your voice." He groaned.

"come on hyung, we're gonna be late if you don't get up!"

"late? Late for what?"

"hyung! Did you seriously forget that we're going to studio choom today?"

Heeseung's eyes went wide. He was so sick he had completely forgotten about their relay dance they were supposed to film.

"come on hyungie, we have to leave soon." Niki said patting heeseung's back.