🖤💖Degraded- Jungwon

Request By: DarkSong612

"are you sure you guys don't wanna come? It's our only opportunity to go shopping for a while." Jake said as they stood in the doorway facing jungwon and heeseung who decided to stay home.

"I'm sure, I'm gonna take this opportunity to relax, this is the first day in weeks I can finally be lazy." Heeseung said.

"okay hyung, how bout you wonnie?"

"no thanks hyung, I have to meet manager nim in an hour for a meeting."

"just you? Did you do something?" jay asked.

"no? well, I don't think I did."

"I'm sure It's nothing, maybe they're gonna give you a solo!" sunoo said optimistically.

Jungwon smiled nervously.

"yeah...maybe."

"relax wonnie, I'm sure you aren't in trouble. Now go get dressed for your meeting." Heeseung said in order to distract the younger so he wouldn't overthink

"okay hyung, bye guys." He waved before he jogged off to his room to put on something presentable.

"he'll be fine, you know how he overthinks." Sunghoon said.

"you're sureee you don't wanna come hyung?" ni-ki said batting his eyelashes.

"bye guys, be safe and don't blow all your money." Heeseung said as he playfully shooed the boys out the door.

"we'll bring you back a corndog!" ni-ki called as he shut the door.

Heeseung chuckled before he went back to his spot on the couch where he was determined to stay the entire day.

Jungwon came out of his room wearing a simple button up and a pair of skinny jeans with no holes.

"you heading out wonnie?" the eldest asked as jungwon sat on the floor and pulled on his shoes.

"yeah, I shouldn't be long."

"okay won, be safe."

"I will hyung, see you later." He smiled and waved before he left the dorm and made his way to the floor that contained the staff offices.

He knocked on the manager's door and fidgeted nervously until he heard "come in."

He stepped inside and bowed to the man.

"hey jungwon, have a seat."

Jungwon did as he was told sitting with his hands folded in his lap.

"I don't have to tell you why I called you here right?"

Jungwon was confused.

"um, well I'm not really sure sir, have I done something wrong?"

"come on jungwon, do you really want me to say it?"

"say what?"

"aish, okay look. jungwon I'm sorry to say but your performance has been incredibly lackluster lately."

Those words stung. He felt like someone had punched him in the stomach.

"l..lackluster?"

"jungwon you have been slacking off these past three weeks and I can't let it go on any longer."

"sir I'm sorry I know I've been a little bit slow recently, you see I have final exams coming up for school and so I've been up late studying-

"stop."