🖤Manipulated- Heeseung

Request by: Jezellemia

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mental Abuse, Physical Abuse, Domestic Violence, Manipulation, vulgar language

"I'm not saying I'm a better dancer than you, I'm just saying that you could learn a thing or two from me hyung." Ni-ki teased sunghoon as he followed him around the practice room.

"yah don't be so cocky riki." Sunghoon playfully scolded.

"oi rugrat! Get over here and help me move the sound cart!" jay called for ni-ki.

"yah! Stop calling me that!" ni-ki whined as he jogged over to jay.

Sunghoon chuckled as he walked over to where heeseung was standing smiling at his phone.

"ooooh, who's got you so cheerful hyung?"

"it's nothing, just a regular conversation."

Sunghoon peeked at his phone and giggled.

"right, with that many heart emojis?? You're definitely talking to that guy again."

"yah! Stop it!" heeseung whined, his ears going red.

"what's going on?" jungwon asked.

"heeseung-hyung is talking to his boyyffrriieennnddddd." Ni-ki called from across the room.

"Yah! Ri-ki shut up!"

"oh so this is getting pretty serious huh hyung?" sunoo asked softly.

"no! I mean...I don't know, kinda?"

"awwww hyung's in loveeeeeee" jake teased.

"I'm not in love! We're just talking."

"well how many dates have you been on?" jay asked.

"um, six?"

"hyung, you've been on six dates and you aren't boyfriends yet?" sunghoon questioned.

"no, he said he wanted to take things slow y'know? But he kinda invited me over tonight so I feel like he might ask me to officially become his boyfriend."

"ahhh hyung that's so exciting!!" sunoo squealed.

"do you really like this guy hyung?" jake asked.

Heeseung smiled softly.

"yeah, I do. I like him a lot."

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" ni-ki said loudly.

"okay, okay enough you guys. Have you finished cleaning the practice room?"

"yes sir. Floor is mopped, sound equipment is put away, mirrors are spotless, and trash is out." Jay said.

"okay good, let's go home."

They all left the practice room and made their way back to the dorms.

It was 7 o'clock and heeseung was getting ready for his date. He dressed up a bit, not too formal but not too casual either. He did his hair and makeup and sprayed on his favorite cologne before grabbing his bag and leaving his room.

As soon as he walked through the hall and into the leaving room, his members whistled and oohed at him.

"stop it." He blushed.

"hyung you look so nice!" sunoo said with a cheeky smile.

"thanks sunwoo-ah."

"hey hyung?" sunghoon called.