🖤💖Hate- Jay

Request by: YesYesYes000

TRIGGER WARNING: Cyberbullying

"what is up engene!!! I feel like it's been forever since I did a v-live! How are you guys?" jay was in a great mood as he spoke to the viewers of his live. He had finally gotten a day off and decided to pop on live and talk to engene for a little bit.

He smiled as he began reading some of the comments from the fans.

"aww you guys are so sweet! It's so nice to talk to you all again! Did you guys like the comeback?"

He read a flood of positive comments, engenes praising the song and him nonstop.

He smiled as he read the comments but one caught his eye.

"ugh, you call that a comeback?"

He ignored it and focused on the positive comments but he noticed that more and more of the comments were becoming negative.

"literally you're worst song yet."

"it's literally un-listenable."

"you sounded terrible during the live stage."

"yeah, stick to lip-syncing!!"

"hey guys, come on let's be nice okay? No need for all this negativity" he said keeping his bright smile on his face refusing to let mindless comments get to him.

"was the stage fun? You guys liked it right?"

"you are a terrible singer."

"I honestly can't listen to your parts in songs anymore, your voice makes my ears bleed."

"where are the others? Nobody wants to just watch you jay."

"you guys should be excited because word is that we're having a December comeback, but you didn't hear that from me." He giggled as he whispered to the phone.

"great, my Christmas is ruined."

"ugh, it's probably gonna be even worse than this song."

Jay was getting fed up with the comments wanting it to stay positive and happy.

"guys, seriously if you have a problem just don't join the live, no need to be so hateful on here."

His good mood was definitely lessened as the constant flow of hate popped up on his screen.

He wouldn't lie, some of the things they were saying hurt his feelings, I mean nobody wants to read mean things about themselves but jay was used to it.

Being an idol, you have to expect people to not like you and to say nasty things on the internet. The important part was trying to not let it get to you.

Jay ignored them as best as he could and continued chatting with the real fans until he spotted a long comment that really struck him hard.

"honestly I wish you were the one to be eliminated back on i-land. I mean, you wrote all those letters, you knew you weren't good enough to debut with them. Let's face it, you got lucky jay. You didn't deserve to debut with Enhypen."

The comment was so mean, so deeply meant to hurt him he couldn't believe someone would even say that.

He kind of just froze, not sure what to do as he let the words marinate in his brain.

He thought back to i-land, the commenter was right, he did think he was getting eliminated. He was so sure he wasn't good enough to progress he was preparing himself to say goodbye to all the boys he had become friends with. He wrote those letters as tears rolled down his cheeks. He poured his heart out on those pages and he felt so low and insecure with himself during that night. He never wanted to feel that way again but truthfully, jay believed what the comment said.