💖Birthday Prank - Jungwon

Request by: Rosa_9614

It was a very special day for the leader of enhypen. It was his eighteenth birthday, and he was giddy with excitement. He woke up to his alarm and smiled knowing that his members were defiantly going to surprise him with a big birthday breakfast. He rolled out of bed and got dressed smiling at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth and combed his hair.

He grabbed his phone and rushed out of his room waiting for the smell of heeseung's waffles to invade his nose.

He stepped out and smiled but it fell when he saw his members sitting around quietly eating their normal boring breakfast.

"ah good morning Jungwon, here come eat before practice." Jay said as he pulled out a chair for Jungwon.

Jungwon sighed quietly and joined them for breakfast. He sat down and waited for someone to wish him a happy birthday but after almost fifteen minutes, there was nothing.

He felt a little disappointed but didn't want to be selfish, so he just ate his meal quietly.

"okay, we have five minutes till practice, let's get going." Heeseung said as he tossed his plate into the sink.

The other followed and rushed to the practice room.

Jungwon was a little confused, he thought that at least one of his members would have said something to him, especially the older ones but throughout the warmup not even a hint of the knowledge of his birthday came up.

"okay we have a four practice today so let's work hard!" Heeseung said excitedly.

They ran through tamed-dashed and go big or go home a few times before they took a break.

"you guys are doing great, also, while we're all here, I have some exciting news." Heeseung said before he made eye contact with Jungwon.

Jungwon perked up slightly, he knew his members wouldn't forget. He smiled at the oldest and waited for him to say it.

"Ni-ki got all A's on his report card this quarter!" he squealed showing off the maknae's grades.

Ni-ki went red in the face and giggled.

"hyung! Stop it you're embarrassing me!"

"we are so proud of you ni-ki! We have to celebrate! We should plan a party." Jake said patting ni-ki's shoulder.

"a party sounds amazing! We haven't had one since ni-ki's birthday party!" sunoo squealed.

Jungwon's heart absolutely dropped. He turned to Heeseung and forced a smile.

"um, is there anything else we're celebrating hyung?" he asked hopeful.

Heeseung thought for a second.

"oh! Of course!" he started.

Jungwon had a big smile on his face.

"our big Music Show win!" he exclaimed making the others cheer in excitement.

"oh yeah! We never celebrated that did we?" sunghoon grinned.

"this is gonna be awesome!" ni-ki laughed.

"okay great, then we'll have a party later." Heeseung said before checking the time.

"oh we gotta finish practice, come on let's finish strong!"

The boys all stood up and got into their places.

Jungwon felt like he had been dragged through the street. How could his Hyung's forget his birthday? He swore they remembered it last year, why would they forget now?