🩹💖Fever - Ni-Ki

Request by: j-hopeurmom

Warning: vomit

"this doesn't feel right, how can they force him to perform when he's sick?" jungwon said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I know. I understand that MAMA is super important, but he has a fever and very clearly is in no condition to be performing." Jake agreed.

"the manager said it's too late to back him out now, so he has to perform." Heeseung said very clearly annoyed.

They looked back in the backseat of the van at ni-ki who was asleep against sunoo. He looked pale and ill, his skin slick with sweat.

"poor kid...this is so fucked up." jay said.

They pulled up to the venue and all entered backstage going to their dressing room to get made up for their performance.

Ni-ki was only half awake as sunoo helped walk him through the door.

"has the medicine helped at all riki?"

Ni-ki shook his head weakly as he coughed into his arm.

Sunoo rubbed his back hating the sound of his cough.

"aish ni-ki I'm so sorry about this, I know you aren't feeling well, just try to take it easy, don't push yourself too hard." Heeseung said to the maknae sadly.

Ni-ki nodded weakly laying his head back on the couch he was sitting on.

"boys, the makeup artists need you." a manager said as she called them to the makeup chairs.

They all sat in the chairs and began getting their makeup put on.

Ni-ki felt hot, his skin uncomfortably warm and sweaty, the foundation not making him feel any better.

As he sat there he felt absolutely awful, his head aching and stomach churning. He had sat still for ten minutes before he suddenly whined in distress.

The makeup artist leaned down concerned.

"ni-ki?"

He didn't answer her, he shot out of his chair and sprinted into the hallway alerting the members.

"what happened?" jungwon asked.

"I'm not sure, he just ran off." The makeup artist said.

Sunoo made eye contact with heeseung before getting out of his chair and following ni-ki.

He went into the bathroom immediately hearing ni-ki retching in the stall, the door still open.

He rushed to the youngest kneeling beside him. he pulled his hair back and rubbed his back gently as the sick boy puked, miserable groans leaving his lips.

Sunoo felt absolutely terrible for the maknae.

"it's okay riki, I'm here, remember to breathe baby." He cooed softly as he continued to rub circles on his back.

Once ni-ki caught a break, he rested his head against the toilet seat taking in shallow breaths.

Sunoo scooted closer brushing ni-ki's bangs away from his face.

"you poor thing...you're so sick riki-ah." Sunoo said sadly.

"I don't feel good hyungie..." ni-ki whined miserably.

"oh baby, I know...I'm so sorry riki I wish I could take you home..."

Within seconds ni-ki's head was in the bowl again, more painful sounding gags echoing in the stall.