🖤Hate - Ni-Ki

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

TW: CYBERBULLYING, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

"Someone says Sunoo Oppa you are so handsome." Jake read as he scrolled through, the v-live comments.

Sunoo smiled wide at the camera hearing the compliment.

"Thank you Engenes!" Sunoo squealed his eyes sparkling.

Ni-ki giggled tackling Sunoo in a side hug.

"You think this chubby boy is handsome?!" ni-ki teased as he pinched sunoo's cheek.

Sunoo gasped dramatically acting hurt at the boy's comment.

jake giggled as Sunoo pushed ni-ki off gently and flicked him on the forehead.

"Ow! Hyuuunggggg." Ni-ki whined playfully.

"that's what you get riki." Sunoo stuck his tongue out at the maknae as he rubbed the red mark on his forehead.

The two continued to tease each other and laugh as jake continued the live.

After about an hour, they said goodbye to engenes and ended the live.

Jake put his phone in his pocket and put the i-pad he used to read comments back on the shelf.

"Alright, it's pretty late I think I'mma head to bed." Jake said with a yawn.

"Okay hyung, I'm gonna go to bed too." Sunoo said standing up.

"You coming Ni-ki?" jake asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes hyung." Ni-ki yawned following the other two down the hall.

Jake said goodnight and slipped into his room leaving the other two in the hall.

"aren't you going to bed riki?" Sunoo asked confused as to why he was still standing there.

"Sunoo hyung, can I sleep with you?"

Sunoo giggled taking ni-ki's hand and leading him into his room.

"Do you wanna sleep in one of my hoodies riki?" Sunoo cooed as he dug through his drawers.

"Yes please... I want the blue one." Ni-ki said as he sat on the edge of sunoo's bed.

Sunoo threw the hoodie behind his head at ni-ki who caught it and giggled.

"Hyung! Don't throw things at me!"

Sunoo stood up with his own clothes in his hand and began to change as ni-ki pulled off his shirt and pulled on the hoodie that was way too big on him. He flapped his sweater paws adorably as he waited for Sunoo to finish changing.

"Okay, ready to sleep Ni-ki?" Sunoo asked as he walked over towards the light switch.

"Yes hyung." Ni-ki replied as he crawled under the covers laying on the side of the bed that was against the wall.

Sunoo flicked off the light and crawled into bed next to ni-ki.

Ni-ki instantly curled up next to him wrapping his arms round sunoo's waist and laying his head on sunoo's chest.

Sunoo smiled, wrapping his arm around ni-ki's back and stroking it slowly to soothe the younger to sleep.

They fell asleep quickly feeling very happy and cozy in each other's arms.

The next morning, Ni-ki woke up before Sunoo. He smiled up at the sleeping boy loving how cute his hyung looked when he slept. He wiggled out of sunoo's grip and rolled off the end of the bed so he wouldn't wake his sleeping hyung.