🖤💖Cyberbullied-Sunoo

Request by: sunnysubin

Sunoo was scrolling through twitter as he was eating breakfast when something caught his eye. He clicked a post and read what it said.

"Gosh, Sunoo really is gaining a lot of weight, he really shouldn't eat that much."

He frowned at the screen as he read some of the comments.

"Really! He is not fit to be an idol."

"Those chubby cheeks of his make him look ugly."

"he's always eating, no wonder he can't dance well."

"He should really go on a diet; he looks like a pig."

"Ew Sunoo uglyyyyyyyyy"

He quickly closed his phone and pushed his plate away.

Jake eyed him from the sink where he was washing his dish.

"Hey Sunoo? Are you okay?"

He snapped his head up and looked at the Australian boy.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine." He said forcing a big smile.

Jake raised his eyebrow noticing sunoo's phone clutched in his hand.

"Are you sure?" jake asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, well hurry up, we have practice soon." Jake said patting sunoo's back.

Sunoo smiled until jake left the room and then let it fall again. He got up of his stool and went into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind him. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection.

"Have I really been gaining weight?" he whispered out loud to himself.

He reached down to the base of his hoodie and lifted it up to expose his stomach. He touched his skin and turned to the side. He pressed a flat hand to his stomach and sighed.

"I guess I have gained a little..." he said sadly as he continued to look at himself. He pinched at his cheeks feeling their plumpness under his fingers.

"Should I ask manager nim to get plastic surgery?" he said out loud again as he continued to poke his face.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Sunoo hyung? We have to go, are you okay?" it was jungwon's kind voice.

Sunoo quickly put his shirt back down and opened the door.

"You okay hyung?" he asked again seeing sunoo's odd expression.

"I'm fine, come on let's get to the van." Sunoo smiled before walking out the door towards the van.

Jungwon scratched the top of his head before he followed Sunoo outside.

When they were at practice, Sunoo was working extra hard. He had a super serious expression on his face while he danced and never stopped to take a break unless one of the others forced him to.

"Okay guys, good work today I think we can call it a day." Jungwon announced as he wiped his sweat with a towel.

The members cheered in excitement except for Sunoo.

"Wait... can we practice a little longer please?"

The boys looked at him confused.

"Why do you want to practice longer? We've already been dancing for three hours hyung." Ni-ki said as he capped his water bottle.