🩹🖤💖Overworked- Jungwon

Request by: danip

Warning: Fainting, vomit, verbal abuse

"Okay guys, you all did great today. Good work, I'll see you tomorrow." The choreographer smiled at the boys as they wiped their sweat.

"thank you hyung, we'll see you tomorrow." Heeseung smiled bowing to the man politely.

He waved to them and watched them begin to leave the room before he called jungwon's name.

"oh? Yes hyung?"

"can you hang back for a second?"

Jungwon gave jake a nod before walking over to the choreographer.

"what's up hyung?"

"not much I just wanted to ask, are you struggling a bit with the choreo?"

Jungwon's ears went red, and he tilted his head to the side.

"is it really that noticeable?"

The man chuckled softly.

"don't be embarrassed jungwon-ah I've just noticed you seem a little lost."

"ah well, I'm just not used to this tempo yet." Jungwon admitted.

"come here, let's work on it hm?"

Jungwon nodded as he dropped his bag on the bench and went over to the choreographer.

"show me which part is tripping you up the most and we'll work from there."

Jungwon clicked play on the stereo and began moving, his somewhat memorized choreo in effect.

Once he slipped up the man paused the music and came up to him.

"aish jungwon-ssi, you're all over the place!" he chuckled playfully smacking jungwon's shoulder.

"I know...I can't seem to get it hyung." He hung his head.

"okay, let's run it again from the top and I'll help correct you."

So, the track restarted and again, jungwon began to dance still finding it difficult even after watching the man show him how to do it.

"no, that's wrong. Go again." He instructed restarting the track.

It seemed like no matter how many times jungwon tried, he couldn't get the moves right and he was becoming frustrated with himself and so was the choreographer.

He had a tight expression, almost annoyed as he stared at a sweaty jungwon.

"aish jungwon-ah, is this a joke?"

Jungwon felt bad he huffed tiredly and shook his head."

"we've been doing this for nearly two hours, and you still can't get it?!" his voice was higher now, an angry twinge in his tone.

"I'm so sorry hyung-

"sorry won't cut it jungwon. There is no way you will be ready to learn the next part if you're still stuck on this one."

Jungwon nodded feeling somewhat ashamed of himself.

The man huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose briefly before turning back to jungwon.

"again. From the top. Focus jungwon." He pressed the play button and watched as jungwon began to dance.

While his moves were getting crisper and cleaner, he was still struggling with keeping up on one specific area of the choreo.