🖤Regrets- Jaywon

Request by: ArdhaRani

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH, GRIEF

YA'LL THIS IS SAD, LIKE I'M WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW THIS IS HELLA SAD AND I CRIED WRITING IT.

Tensions were high in the enhypen dorms. Already with the stress of comeback season and the workload alone was driving them mad.

All the members were stressed tired which meant emotions were high and tempers were short especially with their young leader.

Jungwon wasn't one to yell at the members especially most of them being older than him but when they were busy and stressed out like this, his anger tended to blow up.

The boys were at dance practice the morning after a long busy day of recordings and filming. All the boys were tired, but they were doing their best to get through practice.

Jungwon had noticed that jay was slipping up a lot and he tried to remain calm as he pointed it out to the older.

"jay-hyung, watch your step sequence on that part." He said before rewinding the track.

Jay nodded feeling frustrated before they did it again.

Despite his efforts, he messed up again which made jungwon groan in frustration.

"yah! Jay! Why can't you get this right!?" jungwon yelled making the room go dead silent.

"yah! Yang jungwon! Watch your mouth!" jay scolded at the younger.

"I am your leader Jay! You have to listen to me!" jungwon screamed as he stepped up to jay.

Jay scowled as he got in Jungwon's face.

"yang Jungwon you may be the leader, but I am your hyung, show me some respect."

"yah! You two calm down!" heeseung said trying to break up the fight.

Jay threw heeseung's hand off of him and got in Jungwon's face.

"talk to me like that again and you'll regret it." Jay threatened.

Jungwon chuckled at him crossing his arms disrespectfully.

"your just mad because you can't get the dance right."

Jay looked appalled at the younger.

"what the hell is your problem!?" he growled as he grabbed jungwon by the collar.

"you're my problem!" jungwon screamed.

"yah! Chill the fuck out oh my god." Jake said grabbing jay and pulling him away from jungwon while sunghoon grabbed jungwon.

"aish, where does he get the idea he can speak to me that way?" jay growled trying to get out of jakes arms.

"guys please don't fight; can we just talk about this?" ni-ki said looking at his hyungs with pleading eyes.

"just face it jay, you know your dancing skills aren't good so you take it out on me."

All the members gasped at jungwon's harsh words.

"yah yang jungwon! Watch your mouth." Heeseung warned.

Jungwon rolled his eyes aggressively shoving sunghoon away from him.

Jay chuckled angrily glaring at the leader.

"fine. If that's what you think." He said dryly before he walked off grabbing his bag and leaving the practice room slamming the door behind him.