06 ● Turmoil Of Love

You came in my life with chaos. I hope you keep me away from it.

━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

J a n n a t

The turmoil of choosing made me feel restless. Choosing? Did I had choice to choose? From the conversation I had with Shuraim, I feel scared. Scared if I might lose anyone if I attempt to do anything. If I run away, that's useless. Shuraim will catch me with Malik family's name tarnished. Crunched like a paper for no reason but only one that is running away from a marriage which was forced. Forced by the groom.

I sighed staring at the car infront of me. Cool breeze rushing around my body, making me stroke my arms warming it up a bit. I opened the door of the car and sat inside the driving seat. Inhaling air and exhaling them to relax myself. I started driving home. My mind revolving around Shuraim. His thoughts made me feel depressed. No matter how much think, at the end there is only one door for me, Shuraim. Only one door which is kept open for me.

I like Amaar but I have to save him. I can't let Shuraim do anything to him. He always respects me and my opinion. I opened the door of the car as I parked it in the parking. Entering the mansion, my thoughts tangled about him.

I went to my room and prayed Asar namaz.

"Janny?" I heard my mother's voice as she entered my room. A gentle smile passed in her face when she saw me. "Assalamu alaikum Mumma!" I greeted. She reciprocated as I sat down beside her, leaning my head in her shoulder after folding the prayer rug and keeping it aside in the tea table.

She is my stepmother still she always has that warm feeling that I starve for when I am restless. Her lap, shoulder and her hug is all I need to escape this threatening world.

"You look stressed, Janny!" She carefully massaged my head when I slept in the bed, stretching my body in the huge bed, dumping inside the heavenly texture. "No Mumma. I am not, I am just a little tensed about my upcoming semester exams."

"Your mother isn't blind yet beta. You never grew tensed about your exams. Never! You know you can talk about your thoughts with me. You don't have to keep it all inside," She gently stroked my sparkling amber hair, calming my aching nerves. "How do you get to know about it Mumma?" I questioned.

It's true that she isn't my biological mother still how can be she recognise the turmoil in my head. How is it possible?

"Janny, you were 4 months old when I first took you. One and half years old when I took you in a position of mother. Although I didn't gave you birth but I watched you grow up. I saw how soon your mood changes, what you like, how much you take care of yourself, everything! I saw everything but everyone did saw you then you will have a question that how can I feel it?"