33 ● Arrow

I want you more than anything
else or anyone else in this world.

I want you more than anythingelse or anyone else in this world

"Who?"

Shuraim roared in the hall. Not caring about how his voice was getting louder in this rain. He ran from his office to his car and drove as fast as he could to reach the east wing. Joseph said Rumana didn't agree on sending the pictures to him, instead, she called him to the east wing of the mansion. He almost got into an accident for his fast driving.

"Tell me, Joseph? Who the hell is she?"

"Sir. Rumana ma'am will tell you."

"Calm down Shuraim." He heard his mother. "Why should I calm down? Taimoor is suffering because of her. All I know is I have to hunt her down here and show what hell would be for making my brother's life hell."

"I appreciate your anger for that girl as the reason for destroying Taimoor's life." Rumana gazes at Shuraim. "I hope it doesn't fluctuate once you know who the girl is."

"What do you mean? I have been waiting for so many nights to find out who made him go through hell!" Rumana smirked. "Just to let you know, only you can punish her for what she did."

"Who is she, Ammi ji?"

"Bring those pictures, Joseph."

Joseph went towards the study. Shuraim paced around the hall. He was sweating despite the chill weather and rain. His heart raced a marathon of emotions. He was angry. He was frustrated. He was growing anxious. Because he was the last one to meet Taimoor before he went into a coma.

Shuraim

It was raining today. Taimoor was to leave anytime now. I checked my mobile when a message popped in. It was from Taimoor.

The flight is cancelled. :(

I let out a sigh. I knew it somewhere because of the rain. He was so excited to go with J to Thailand. J is his lady love, he talks non-believable shit about her. If only Baba knew, he would not leave Taimoor to be in this relationship. Taimoor is still in college and he needs to stop concentrating on something that isn't for him. He needs to focus on his career now.

Drive back home safely.

I can imagine him smirking as he reads that text. He is always sarcastic with his replies.

As if, I'd die.

I chuckled and concentrated back on the meeting. Within five minutes or so, Ayaan walked in. He just didn't walk in. He loudly opened the door and walked to me. I knew something wasn't alright. His face had been written by worry, panic and fear. He came down near my ear, "Taimoor met with an accident."

"What?" I will not believe it. He is fine. I just texted me five minutes ago. There was no chance. "What are you talking about? He was fine just before five minutes."