24 ● Anger

Just yours.
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

Suhera sat there lifeless

Suhera sat there lifeless. Ahsan's eyes are only on her. His heart is breaking for her. Unintentionally, he was the reason for her pain. No matter how much he hated himself to be the reason. He was the one.

The moment when Ahsan's name was joined with Suhera, she became lifeless.

His eyes were fixated at her lowered one's. Endless tears dropped from them and he could analyse that she had never cried for something so much after all she was the only daughter of the underworld king Ali Baig.

Ahsan took a hold of her arm and stopped in front of his father. "She is mine now. You will not use her for anything, Dad. She will not be living in the Hashim House."

"Where do you think she will be living? Canada?" Juveria chuckled at her father's words, having a look at the pictures she took of Ahsan and Suhera, making Ahsan more angry. "That's my duty, Dad. Not for you to care. She is my wife. She is mine."

He dragged her out of the villa. She let him drag her lifeless body. She did not choose to say anything. Ahsan opened the door of his car and she silently sat in it, still shedding tears of agony. He signalled his guards to not follow him. He sat on the driving seat and started driving.

Suhera did not ask him where he was taking her. She just let him do whatever he wanted because she was tired. Her silence was making him uncomfortable and restless. He drove faster and yet she didn't say anything. At last she gazed at him and then back at her fingers and still no words. He slowed down. He stopped the car in front of an apartment. He opened the door for her and she stared at the place and the nameplate.

AA - Ahsan Apartments

He dragged her inside and to his penthouse. She felt lifeless. He closed the door. The penthouse was large in the colour of beige and brown. He made her sit on the couch and looked at her. Kneeled to her. "I'd get you a change of clothes and I'll then drop you home."

She looked at him. "What will I say?"

"Tell them you never left. Tell them that you were in your friends' place. And do not come out of your mansion until Shuraim's nikah. Once my father gets his hand on him. He will definitely tell him about our nikah, we cannot let Shuraim's life at stake. We should not let it loose before Shuraim's nikah. I will talk with your father after it."

"My father will kill you, Ahsan. He will not hesitate. You don't know anything about him. His ruthlessness is the reason why he is the leader of The Black Candles. He is The Ali Baig, whom even the politicians are afraid of."

He held her face as tears streamed down. "I am not afraid to get killed for you. I deserve that for killing all your dreams."

"This hurts too much." Suhera says. "I am afraid for the worst."