22 ● Foes

Love is divine.
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

The colour of the painting was pretty pleasing to Suhera

The colour of the painting was pretty pleasing to Suhera. What a combination it was! Plum and purple. The walls of the university was beautiful. The college that the Baig's owned. She was proud of her family.

Suhera has been preoccupied with the bothering thoughts of Ahsan. She was scared about him yet something in her told her that he wasn't as nasty as people portrayed him to be.

Her brother knew him well. He told her that he was a playboy. When she researched about him last night, the internet viewed that he was atleast in relationship with twelve actresses. That made her so nauseas even to think about.

"Does my pretty one has a liking for this painting?"

She snapped at the direction of the voice, she was thrilled to see Ahsan standing there himself. She smirked, "Thinking of Satan makes Satan arrive at your place. I thought it was just another myth."

He laughed, "So, you were thinking about me?"

"Shut up, Mr. Hashim." She walks away from him to the exit of the hall. She was about to get caught for the fact that she was indeed thinking about him. He stands in front of her. "What's your problem?"

"I need to have a talk with you, somewhere private."

"I don't want to, Mr. Hashim." She tries to walk out of the hall that's when she noticed guards standing outside. "What do you think you are doing? This is my father's property! And you are trying to rule over me."

He laughs, creeping her out. She just glares at him. She didn't wanted to get involved with this man who terrified her and at the same time.

"You are forgetting the fact that I came to your room."

"How would I forget that dreadful night?" She looks at his eyes. Deep and passionate. Dreadful and terrifying.

"I just want to protect you," he says, right after. Suhera couldn't comprehend what his eyes meant, like there was much in those eyes. Fear was one among them. She believed it was a trap but what if it was?

"Stop dramatizing it."

"I am not. I just need to have a talk with you." He sounded like he was begging her to listen. To listen to his words before she reacted. No matter how she kept escaping, he was there. "What is it?"

"I can't tell you here."

Another pissed sigh passed from her. "Mr. Hashim, please. I don't have time for this. Leave me alone," she did wanted get away from this guy. "It's really important. Just give me a chance, please."