19 ● Desire

Target needs to be completed
In order for the next update.

Loving you was the best...
Atleast until at this moment.
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

"The syllabus had got me too stressed," Ayla sighed

The wide corridors of University was tightly packed with students as they brushed by. It was the break before their last class. Jannat's mind revolved around Shuraim and about his health but she was too hesitant to call him.

"Isn't it Professor Charles' class now?"

Jannat was zoned out to hear and concentrate on what Ayla was telling her. "He is too good for history. I can't stop looking at him."

"Jannat? Jannat?" Ayla hit her in the arm, glaring at her. She turns towards her an dstabds infront resulting in Jannat hitting Ayla's head. "Jannat! Gone mad kya?"

"Sorry," she murmurs, sliding and walking forward. "What happened, Janny?" Ayla confronts her, making her concentrate on what she asked. She stood leaning in the wall and eyes closed, inhaling.

"It's been 3 days since we talked..." she opens her eyes when Ayla says, "So it's him?" She nods slowly. "I see you are falling?" Her cheeks crepts and she blushed.

"I don't know," she breathes. "I don't know if this is what they call love?"

She grasped her hand in the clutch of her bag. She noticed Suhera in the next corridor, walking towards the one they were standing. "Suhera?" Jannat stopped her. Suhera passed her a smile. "How come you here bhabhi?"

"I am here in the final year in the bachelor's of commerce department. What about you?"

"I am in for a bachelor's of art majoring in literature and english," she says. "I am a fresher. This is probably my 2nd week here. I guess that's why I never noticed you."

Jannat nodded, introducing Ayla to her, "She is my bestie, Ayla."

"Nice to meet you," Suhera said. "Same here," Ayla said with a warm smile. After thinking about it a lot, Jannat finally decided to ask her. She begins, "How's Shuraim?"

"He is fine, Bhabhi. Just busy with the new headquarters of Baig Industries that probably has a few days for opening in Vancouver. He did talk with you?"

Jannat schools her head. "He will. Don't worry, he is fine."

Suhera left saying, "I am done for the day. I'll be going then, the chauffeur has been waiting."

Jannat and Ayla left for their last class. All the while this was happening, Jannat's mind stayed occupied in the news she read last night. Farah and Shuraim spotted outside the restaurant. She could feel her heart beating a little faster than yesterday.