07 ● Passion

They say, "Eyes speaks truth."
But all I see in those eyes is delusion.
A scary delusion.

━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

T h i r d - P e r s o n

"The lights don't shine so bright but as you are here, Janny. It feels heavenly and different tonight," Shuraim says staring deep at the painting hanging in front of him. Hues of gold scattered all over the piece of art. Jannat couldn't help but scrunched her nose feeling cringey at his lines but couldn't say anything because of her fear for him. She stood in the middle of the room, slowly stroking the strap of her hand bag but she chose to stay silent.

He turned around and began in a relaxed voice, "Welcome home, love."

"Why did you called me?" The question came out of her lips. She didn't even think before she spoke. Blurting out, a moment of nervousness started binding a knot in her stomach. He chuckled. The tone of his voice ranged differently through out the room as he stood infront of her. "Why are you always in such a hurry, Janny?"

He continued staring at her honey brown eyes. Falling deeper in those orbs.

"Let me just feel that you are here; for me. In front of me."

"I have no time for this, Mr. Baig. My family will be worried for me," Jannat stated with clenched teeth. "Well I have been more worried for you these days. Can you stop worrying me?"

"Mr. Baig please! I didn't asked you to worry about me and neither are you my someone," She gritted.

"You are my whole world and you are telling me that I am your someone?"

Those cheesy lines made her feel suffocated for a reason. She never felt so outcast in her whole existence. She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You really are something, aren't you?" She stared at his Hazel eyes.

Deep, passionate and ecstatic.

"You are an impossible delusion for me," She stated.

"Delusion?" He walked closer to her.

"Janny, I am the reality you are gonna live with." He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "...Forever."

Their eyes locked and everything paused around them. He smiled looking at the beauty standing infront of him.

"You know I really want to blush hard for the words you say but when I look at your face..." She paused staring at the pair of eyes digging holes in hers.

"I remember how you are blackmailing me with Amaar's life." Shuraim chuckled and dragged her to the dinning room. He carried out a chair for her and raised his eye brow when she zoned out looking at the chair. "Sit down, Janny."