13 ● Anguity

The beautiful eyes of yours
are a pair of my oceans to gaze at.

━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

"Tamy stop!"

Taimoor ran across the hall, standing near the edge of the couch; he held out Shuraim's mobile in front of him. "Taimoor!"

"What's was her name again? Farah? Farah bhabhi it is then," Taimoor teased running around whilst Shuraim ran behind. "You really know how to tease me, don't you?"

Chuckling in his way, he played along with Taimoor, "Give me the mobile or else?"

"Or else what Raim Bhai?"

"Don't complain when I don't talk about your new year trip to Thailand with Baba," he sat in the couch, relaxed. Taimoor was a free bird, he can't stay at home for two days in a row. Taimoor sat beside Shuraim without thinking twice, he passed him the mobile. Shuraim chuckled while getting the mobile.

"You really know where to hit the arrow just because I tease you?"

"Excuse me! I am your elder brother. I know you more than you know yourself," he said rotating the mobile between his index and thumb fingers. "Okay, when are you talking about my trip with Baba?"

Taimoor questioned; ecstatic about his trip. Voice of Suhera Ali Baig broke in the hall, "Why would you go on a trip now?"

"Because I can't just sit here and stare at you this new year," Taimoor stated. Suhera sat beside him. "Why? Are you going with that J again?"

"You are going with her?" Shuraim asked thrilled. "Then what Bhai?"

"Why would I go alone?" He asked a little after. Shuraim nodded, "Are you sure you like her?"

"Off course Bhai! There is no one who can replace her," his eyes showed how much of care he carried for the love of his life. "Arre, atleast tell us the name?" Suhera asked.

"No! I will tell it once I am perfectly ready for getting married with her."

"You are insane, Tamy!" Shuraim laughed.

"What going on boys and my princess?"