14 ● Ugly Secrets

Your smile has my heart beat sped up.
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

The dark black and vast sky, welcoming stars and the gazing moon were looking back at them

Suhera and Shuraim stood their for a good five minutes. Silence that peeped them, beating the hell out of the uncomfort that solace around. Suhera's eyes ran through the mansion. That mansion which is dumped with ugly secrets.

Secrets which haunts, tears apart the family. Money and power doesn't always bring happiness to someone who starves for love. The warmth of being fonded towards someone is ethereal for Shuraim.

"Why do you try to go there when you know Mom is going to know about your presence?"

"He is my brother, Suhera. What can you expect? The last time I went to him in this condition was on Eid, that too because Ammi ji wasn't in the town."

His broken and shattered pieces of pain weaved apart. He had tears in his eyes. He stared at her for a pause before he left momentarily towards his car. He could hear Suhera calling her but his heart knew it. He couldn't just stop.

He had a beautiful day with Jannat and now the night rashed everything that he wanted to jump out of everything. Driving rashly towards a destination he wasn't aware of, he held the steering wheel tightly and closed his eyes when the he put the break spontaneously as one of the cars stopped infront of his.

Rolling down the windows, he snapped towards the car in the front with his eyes, burning a blaze that could burn anyone.

The door of the opposite car opened. The posh shine of the car could reflect back through Shuraim's car's head lights. A man stood out of the car, with a smirk that irritated Shuraim. He knew this man, he was the terror dream of anyone.

He is Ahsan Hashim, Farah Hashim's brother and the biggest rival of Shuraim Baig.

"If you want to die, go and die elsewhere. Not infront of my car, Ahsan," Shuraim stated as the window slowly rolled down. His blazing eyes threw balls of fire, tensed as he stared at him. Ahsan chuckled leaning infront of his car, "You are still that short tempered fellow of our batch."

"It's not for you to decide," Shuraim was pissed with other problems, he didn't wanted to deal with Ahsan's continues rambles. Ahsan bashed, "I am not deciding either."

"I don't want you to either," Shuraim said out in a calm manner. "Anyways, congratulations! I heard you got engaged," Ahsan passed him a cheeky smile but only he knows how vicious that smile was.