30 ● Blaze

Will choose you, always.

"No need for shopping. I have my clothes now."

Suhera took one of the suitcases and dragged it to what supposed to be her room. Ahsan took the other two and followed her behind. She kept the huge on on bed and opened it.

"You might need something. Mom is coming here for dinner. We could grab anything before lunch and after it."

"Your mother is coming tonight?" She queried. Her head tilted to the side of the door, where he stood leaning at the frame with his hands in the pocket of his trousers. He nods his head, slightly. She looks down back at her suitcase. Her eyes carried deep worry and nervousness began brew in them. He could understand why she was worried. She probably thought his mother was just as his father was. Ruthless, emotionless and selfish.

"Don't worry. Mom isn't like the rest of my family. She is different." She took it another way. What did he mean by different? "Different in what senses?"

He entered inside and stood in front of her. The closeness made her a little hesitant. Intimacy started to crept. She got goosebumps arising from the back of her neck realising his closeness. "She is lovely, respects others, kind and gentle." An air of relief brushed her way. She breathed in slowly. She had so many questions she wanted to ask. She had no courage. She kept reminding who he was.

Ahsan Aalam Hashim.
The next mafia leader of the Vowed Hell. CEO, Owner and Founder of AH group of companies.

From what she knew, he was as merciless as her brother, Shuraim was. Just because he cut off his ties with his father doesn't mean he would be okay with her. He still had roots just like her. He was known as a playboy, more than just a playboy. He had been in many relationships, it's a wonder he valued their's. "You seem confused?"

She stared back at him. Calculating the immense fear of having him so close, she looked back at her suitcase, taking a few of her pajama sets out of it. "Are we living here?"

"Yeah. You don't like it?"

"No, it's fine." He couldn't help but chuckle at her innocence. She was used to live in a huge mansion with three wings. Just entering the arena acquires a long road of a kilometre. "I know you are not used to it. If you are not comfortable here at the top, where do want you to live? Villa? Bungalow? Mansion? Farm house?-"

"I am fine here," she cut him off. "Is this someone else's room?"

"It's a vacant room. Only I live here. My room's opposite to this one." She realised her deepest panicking last night. In the middle of the night, she woke up and had a hard time sleeping. She didn't wanted to be alone nor did she wanted to go to him. She needed to be okay with it. She chose him. She has to abide by it.

"Don't you miss your family?"

She takes out her clothes. A smirk stretched out in his right chin. It wasn't of ego. It was of amusement. "My family isn't like yours, Suhera." He pauses as she stops taking out her clothes, standing straight. "My family is not even a proper family. Only Mom and I are close enough. Farah and Juveria grew up with my father's principles. Honestly, he made us all grow that way but I was fortunate enough to see the difference between what's good and what's bad."