23 ● Pity On Pretty

Could fall upon you
Even in the winters
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

Could fall upon youEven in the winters━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

"All green?"

"Yeah," Shuraim states casually like it doesn't matter at all. "You seriously changed our entire wardrobe after marriage to green?"

"Yes. What's wrong with it?" He sips his coffee. Jannat sat stunned. He entirely changed their wardrobe after marriage in Canada green just because green was their lucky colour. It isn't but it did seem like that.

"It's..." she got struck thinking of the exact word that sounded like her emotion about it. "-absurd."

She was right. Absolutely right. He smiles, "There are every shade of green. Don't worry. And it's not like I will never let you wear any other colour."

She stares back at her tea, a little fazed with what he had just done. "Suhera boarded for Canada this morning." Jannat sipped the hot tea listening to him. "Why?"

"She just wanted to have a break. I don't know why but after this entire thing has gotten her too stressed."

Jannat and Shuraim had a nice tea time together before he retreated for his office and she left for University.

Suhera dragged herself to enter the airport. The guards had left after leaving her in the airport. She requested Shuraim to let her go alone instead with the guards because she was feeling threatened for her every action that might be known by any of the traitors.

She sighed entering the airport and took the ticket for boarding pass. She went to the washroom before immigration. Staring at herself, she remembered how hard it was for her to sneak out with the workers being present everywhere in the mansion.

It was seven in the morning. She hadn't slept the entire night because of it. She had to work for and on herself to get rid of people threatening her life every now and then. She turned around to find a man standing behind.

"It's a female washroom. The male's one is the opposite one."

"That's why I bought a woman with me."

A woman in early thirties stood in front of her. Red hair, smeared kohl, black formal trousers with a cream shirt. She stood in front of Suhera. Before she knew, she had pressed a cloth in her nose. Intoxication.

That's when Suhera realised that it was a chloroform.

The moment Suhera opened her eyes. She realised she wasn't in the right place. It wasn't dingy or dark as she expected. She sat straight. It was a white themed room, more like wooden themed with white. Her eyes dangled from the sides of the room; left to right and right to left.