16 ● Hollow

Our existence makes us live in the moment.
━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

The lights were too binding and flashing the eyes as they exited the hospital

The lights were too binding and flashing the eyes as they exited the hospital. The media's had started clicking thousands of pictures that had captured their every moment, grasping them in a hold of fear.

Jannat was the most scared one.

She didn't wanted their relationship to spoil. She didn't wanted people to blame her for the pain Shuraim was going through. The questions that the journalists threw their way as they escaped the little way created by the guards were too dominating.

People had started to speculate a spark of relationship between Shuraim and Jannat as they weren't captured any other place before the hospital. They weren't aware of their engagement. It had been two days since he was admitted here.

"Ahad sir, is there any bond with the Baig's for the business?"

"Ali Sir, what's your connection with the Malik family?"

"Shuraim sir, are you in a relationship with Jannat ma'am?"

"Jannat ma'am, do you love him?"

"Can we anticipate a relationship between you two?"

"Who is the reason behind your attack? Is it Abbas Ansari? Ahsan Hashim or Ghafur Farooque?"

Shuraim didn't felt the urge to answer any of them but as he began to strode faster towards their cars, he heard one of them ask, "Are you in a relationship with Jannat ma'am after Farah Hashim?"

A sudden urge to answer built in his heart. He wanted the world to know that Farah was not a part of his present life anymore. Jannat had taken the place. It wasn't left by Farah, it was snatched by Shuraim himself before she grabbed it too ruthlessly. He stood still with arm band that held his hand high as he gazed towards the reporter, "Farah isn't my present anymore. We had parted ways years ago."

The silence blanketed the busy driveway of the hospital between the public and the reporters as he spoke. They wanted to hear him, his side and his opinion on what had happened and what's going on in his life.

"Jannat is my Fiancée. We are not connected from business in any way. And please stop it if you are here to speculate a spark for business collaborations in the name of the alliance between The Baig's and The Malik's. There is nothing that way. Jannat and I like each other and that's the foundation of this relationship. I hope there are no queries on my relationship anymore. I do not want to answer any other things. Thank you!"