14 - Chapter Fourteen - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

I was still reeling in my own joy after what I had done earlier; He deserved it. He could have been honest about the reason he was ignoring me. I had expected no one when the car pulled into the driveway, I half expected it to be Andrei. It was not. Stepping outside on the porch, his kid got out of the car. I wanted to tell him to beat it, but he looked a little off himself as if he wasn't ok.

"You are Lukas right?"

"Depends on why you are here, Did your dad send you?"

"Nope, not at all. He has no clue."

"So why? And how did you find my address?"

"I have a plan I want to involve you in, and Alexi gave it to me."

"And why would I want to be involved in your plan?"

"I mean you're clearly sleeping with my father and Caleb——"

"I've never slept with your father, at least not in the terms of sex."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Not once."

"Well, shit."

"Anyway, your plan?"

"I was going to see if you wanted to go with me to the place my dad is working tonight with Creed and cause some 'shit' or rather go along with me."

"Hey, fuck it, why not. Not like I have anything better to do, Besides, I'm sure this has everything to do with your dad and him at the diner tonight, yes?"

"Yeah. It does, He just took Caleb out for lunch because they are suddenly 'on speaking terms' now Caleb won't speak to me outside of our work and I'm fucking confused and mad."

"Yeah, I get that. Andrei won't speak with me and I guess I know why now."

"So will you join me?"

"Fuck it, Let's do it!"

I was aware his kid was only in his early twenties and I was at least six or seven years older than him, but I understood the kids' anger about being ignored, so I would help. I didn't think anywhere this was a good idea, but nothing I had done today had been a good idea, so.

"Come on inside well I get dressed, You can tell me more about your plan."

"Deal."

I let him inside first and followed behind him. He wasn't at all nervous about being here, which was pretty nice.

"There are water bottles in the fridge if you want one, I'll only be a few moments."

"Nah, I'm coming upstairs with you. I want to help you get dressed."

"Alright, follow me."

We went upstairs, and I showed him to my room; He looked around before laughing softly.

"You're so neat and tidy. My room is so much more of a mess than this, My dad is like this, only he has fewer colours in his room."

"Yeah, It was dark and cold."

"Oh, Right you have been there!"

"Yes."

"I forgot, I've been crazy scattered, my brain at least."

"That's understandable."

"Why my dad?"

"Huh? Why your dad what?"

"Why did you decide my dad was the one you wanted even if only as a companion?"

"Funny you ask that because I'm not even sure."