20 - Chapter Twenty - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

Waking up, I wanted to snort at the events of last night, That I was pretty sure was a fevered dream, Until I rolled over and Andrei was still snoozing beside me. My stomach did somersaults as I looked at him. It had actually been real; I knew that. But it didn't seem real, not in the slightest. I didn't want to stare at him, but it was really hard to take my eyes off him as he slept softly. I was well past late for work. How was I going to explain this one to my boss?

There was just no way.

Andrei was honestly even handsome as he slept. I could have just laid there and watched him sleep for hours, but in my line of work, my brain reminded me that this had to be the start of some kind of psychopathic behaviour somewhere. Shaking my head, I got out of bed. Good thing I had got up slowly because my legs and lower back protested fiercely against this idea.

Fighting the urge to just say fuck it and throw my body back in the bed, I limped to the bathroom. After doing my business, I popped a couple of muscle relaxers and wobbled back to the bed. I hadn't even had a chance to climb back in the bed, Andrei cracked an eye open and looked at me.

"Sorry, did I somehow wake you?"

"No worries, any clue what time it is by chance?"

Ignoring the sweet sound of his morning voice, I checked my phone. It was almost one in the afternoon. I had a couple of missed calls and texts from the Chief, the last one asking if I was still alive. I didn't even have a spare moment to check who was calling as my phone went off in my hand and I panicked and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon Lukas, Mind passing the phone to my uncle, seems he isn't answering me."

"His phone is in the hallway. Where it's been since last night."

I watched Andrei turn slightly paler as I told Alexi because I immediately recognised his voice.

"Right. Didn't need to know that."

"Passing you over now."

I passed the phone to Andrei.

"Here it's Alexi."

"Oh. Ok then."

He took the phone and excused himself to the bathroom to talk with Alexi. I wasn't even going to ask myself or Alexi how he got my number. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the chief had given it to him. That seemed like something that would happen. Hell, they had figured out who I was in a day or less.

Getting dressed, I didn't put on anything fancy, just lounge pants and a hoodie. Andrei came out of the bathroom and started to grab his clothing.

"Hey Lukas, I have to go. Family emergency, you want a ride to work?"

"Sure, If it's not going to set you behind."

"Nah, It will be ok."

I grabbed all the shit I would need for work and locked the door before getting in Andrei's Suv. He had all his stuff and was dressed perfectly again. He didn't even look like we had sex last night; he looked the same as when he walked into the house. Not me, I was lazily put together and if you rolled up my sweater sleeves or if you checked my hips, there were bruises. I wasn't in the slightest mad about it though. Andrei had left perfect handprints on my hips where he had held me tightly. The proof of our fucking would be there for a few days.

Andrei stopped and got us coffee. I was super grateful for that. I noticed his behaviour change when we pulled into the station parking lot.

"Hey, thanks for the ride."