45 - Chapter Forty - Five - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

Andrei, Alessio and I were eating breakfast when Maddox sent out a text saying that Lev had arrived and Maddox was going to show him to a free section of the house with no one close by. You could basically see Alessio was vibrating with the need to go see exactly who this man was. Andrei wore a frown on his face but didn't say a word about the whole thing. I also wanted to see exactly what this man was about. My phone rang startling me.

I picked it up off the table and spoke.

"Lukas speaking?"

"Ah, well you are awake."

"Of course, I'm awake Sasha, what do you need?"

"Actually, I need a hand from you building a good plan and map."

"Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes when I finish breakfast."

"Lukas, ask Sasha if he would like some breakfast too," Andrei said.

"Andrei wants to know if you want breakfast too, I'll bring it when I come down."

"Of course, I will not turn down food."

"Alright, I'll see you shortly."

Andrei packed Sasha some breakfast. I smiled as I watched him; He was nicer than you would think just from the first glance. Even I had learned that, but after a while. He passed me the container as we traded my plate for the container.

"Please be safe Lukas, I trust your judgement. But if Lev acts up, say something."

This was a completely different Andrei than the one he had witnessed the night before. But I figured it had to do with the fact that Sasha needed my help and Andrei couldn't exactly say no. Leaving the container on the table, I went and got dressed, and snagged it off the table as I headed out of our place. Andrei called to me as I got to the door.

"Lukas, come here."

I sighed, but walked back to him regardless, he leaned down his lips brushing my ear as he whispered seven words in my ear, which caused my heart to pound in both excitement and fear.

"I love you, darling, please be safe."

I felt my face heat up and I nodded and ran out of Andrei's section. I needed to get the hell out of there before I didn't want to actually leave. Sasha was at his desk when ran through the door, passing his container to him.

"Who lit a fire under your ass today?" He asked, before opening the container.

"Andrei, I'll tell you later, when I actually have my head wrapped around what he said to me."

"Ok, sounds—-"

A soft thick voice cut through Sasha's as Alexi stomped into the office, Creed and another man, who must be Lev, hot on his tail.

"Alexi, why do I get the feeling you still aren't fond of me."

"Lev, It was Creed I wasn't fond of, it's you that I hate to your very core."

"Oh, I do love when you abuse me so."

"Fuck off, you creep."

"Creed, how to do you sleep beside him, he's so filthy."

"He doesn't treat me the way he treats you, he actually likes me ninety-five percent of the time."

Sasha and I just watched from where we sat until we seemed to be spotted or rather I seemed to be spotted.

"Wow, you are not the normal type I see here."

Sasha flicked his gaze to me and I expected him to say something, but it was Creed.