24 - Chapter Twenty - Four - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

Unloading the cases, we barely had time to get them down to Alexi and Creed's office where they were allowing Dean and myself to use their tech as well as our own. Alexi picked up his phone and almost put it to his ear, but the sound of the screaming had him flicking it to the speaker instead.

Caleb was trying to speak over Andrei and Alessio who were clearly fighting, the lasting we all heard was Alessio yelling for Andrei to keep his old decaying ass in the fucking hospital bed before he used tactics that were only mafia approved.

"Creed you help Dean here set his stuff up well I take Lukas to go and see Andrei. It might calm him down if he saw Lukas, Ok?"

"Yeah yeah, that's more than cool," Creed said.

I looked at Dean who gave me a thumbs up. As we left for the medic wing, Alexi chuckled.

"Don't worry about Sasha Dean, He will be fine, he's Ex-ops, Creed and he will get along magically."

"I hate how much you know about everyone I work with." I laughed.

"I know most of them from either paying them or having run-ins with them. Plus, I have your employee database, I can look up anyone. Given that, I ran his info after you left. Not because I don't trust your judgement, But I wanted to see if it was the same guy I thought it was, and yes. I was right."

"He did say he has seen you."

"We have met in passing yes, but I've never spoken with him before."

"He isn't the easiest to speak with sometimes, He is standoffish to people. More so, people, he doesn't know well."

"How did you two become friends?"

"We hacked and stole camera footage together. Something really stupid, but it was a mutual want."

"You know how to hack?"

"He got us in, I stole the footage, and cleaned it up."

"That surprises me about you. I didn't see that one. You seem so normal, Like a tax-paying normal citizen."

"You have the taxpaying part right, but the rest I'm not so sure about."

"What were you hired for originally?"

"To take mugshots and crime scene photos, that grew into a lot more. Currently, I do a lot of things for them."

"I got that, pretty quickly."

Alexi opened the medic door and the sound of yelling didn't stop in the time it took to walk from his office to here. They only seemed to yell worse. Caleb looked to see who was coming in and almost looked relieved to see me with Alexi.

"You are a godsend Alexi." Caleb said looking like he had just had the worst shift of his life.

"Andrei was that bad, huh?" I mumbled.

"You do not know. He was horrible,"

"Sorry. I had to go get Dean."

Alessio rounded the corner his eyes locking on me.

"Oh, thank fuck! Dude, I'm so happy to see you!"

"Yeah?"

"Hey bed-bound ugly, your man is back in one piece."

"When I get out of this bed, I'm going to beat you!"

"Beating your children isn't nice Andrei," I said loudly enough for him to hear.

"Lukas?"

"Yes, yes. Here I come."

I made my way to his bed and smiled at him when I saw him.